Every single one of you ( literally) REALLY should watch this short video... Dont miss it?

This video really left me surprised... This really should be obligatory coz if it really was. Hate would no longer exist in this world! Tell me what you guys thought about it! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Im facepalming so much! I already knew what bullshit Im looking at the first 30 seconds! Not to mention staged af. And don't say "no" now because I work in the film industry and have made lots of staged cute videos like this one, as do all filmmakers to earn money.
    This is typical globalist marxist propaganda. Same thing as usual. Do you love your country, heritage, race, culture? Then you hate everybody else.
    So that British guy for instance is supposed to be surprised to have German blood because Germans and Brits have SO MANY differences genetically!
    Having one parent from Germany and another one from England does not make you mixed. You can't mix White with White or Black with Black.
    And of course when they say at the end "An open world begins with an open mind" they aim only Western White nations alright. They will never say to Asians that they must fill their countries with, shall we say White Europeans, to the pony that their racial groups will be exterminated within a century. Or tell Africans that they must accept "diversity" and let White Europeans and Asians take over their countries so that they won't be racists.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I took one of those, but before that I already knew everyone is all mixed up. My result's were awesome af, there was a lot of on my list and it was pretty funny I won't lie. I looked at my grandparent's and thought like" Soooo, who F**ked a so and so lmao y'all have some explaining to do.'

• Lol😂😂😂😂😂

• lmao I wish I could post mine, but I'm not all tech savvy lol. Like this white supremacist guy found out he was 12% on national t. v. LMFAOOO I couldn't stop laughing and crying with joy/pettiness for a week.

• Hahhahahahah😂😂😂 I really want to do that test now XD

What Guys Said 7

• "I'm Cuban" damn, that guy must have failed in school XD
    Well, all these people seem to be pretty dumb... did they really think they were gonna be 100% from one place? Really? I mean... REALLY?
    My god... >.>

I feel like this video is fake, tbh, the reactions were waaaay too exaggerated, that added to the ignorance of these people.
    I understand the point they're trying to make, it's pretty nice, but this should be pure common sense.

• Yes I honestly can't deny what you said!
      I mean to CRY THAT MUCH when u know that you are mixed? ( something they should've guessed already) it doesn't really seem realistic! I mean, if they had teary eyes okay.. But crying like that? I think that's too much just like u said!

• I don't know why they started tearing up because they found out they were part mix with something else.

that cousin part though

• Yes, exactly my thought. I mean, thats was too much! XD

yesss, that part was exiting lol

• Surely the world would improve if we each had evidence we were world citizens. But I'm afraid it's human nature to draw lines between "us" and "them." Hate would not come to an end. We would just find other differences to hate.

• They're just saying what I already know, although in a shallow and direct manner.
    Doesn't make the video any worse however.

• You already know that, but so many people still don't know it. Or basically they don't think of it.

• I do love their reactions though, priceless. ^.^

• Yes! Especially that cousin part!! *-*

• So young.

• Wow i really liked this video ^^

• Its a very interesting concept i like it, not too keen on the fake tearing up promo ad bits lol

• Yes, I agree with you about the fake reactions! I mean, you're gonna fake something? Then do it properly XD

• Yeah Lol

What Girls Said 4

• staged, not everyone is mixed so they clearly left out all the people who were right about their ethnicity. the cuban guy kinda made me giggle because latin-america is mixed.

• Mauve they put only those coz they are the most interesting cases? I mean, they hated a certain race and they were from it. The, message from the video is to show people that we shouldn't hate a certain race coz we might be one of them at the end.
      lol yeah XD

• @Ydude ikr, he shouldve known that he's most likely part white, part native American and part African. thats basic history, triangular slave trade, colonialism and all.

• Yeah exactly

• That was a really cool video
    I kinda wanna get my DNA tested now haha

• I wanna test my dna now!! Lol

• omg the cousins killed me