Have you ever been stalked?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I don't think I've ever been stalked.
    ... Though I know some certain people who have showed my and my relatives' facebooks to others via Skype while I wasn't around though lol

And if they were a good secret-ish stalker, I probably wouldn't even know I was being stalked. o_o I could be being stalked right at this moment and have absolutely no idea 😱

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, unfortunately. Ended in me getting a restraining order against him.

What Guys Said 32

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 29

• Only if you count ManOnFire's obsession with my "antagonistic behavior"

• Yes.

I was stalked by an ex who was mentally unstable, we broke up because he attempted suicide. He showed up at my house and school, would leave weird gifts (drawings, cd's etc.) He called so much I changed my number. Finally I was so fed up I called the police just to get some advice about what to do. Their advice was to let them handle it.

A really nice officer interviewed me, looked through all the stuff he had left at the house and so on, then went and talked to my ex. I don't know what the officer said to him or anything, but I was never bothered by him again.

• Yes, unfortunately. I was 15 at the time and the guy was in his early twenties. He would wait for me outside my school every single day and when he saw me come out he'd start biking ahead of me, while turning around every 5 seconds to stare at me. I don't even know how it started, nor do I want to remember. He obviously knew where I lived as he would follow me all the way home, he knew my schedule and sometimes I even saw him from the window. It was so creepy and it messed me up pretty bad.

• I was, briefly. When I was a college freshman, there was a junior in my politics class who would kind of just stare at me sometimes. It was just kind of weird at first, but he did give off this kind of "creepy" vibe to him. I brushed it off, but eventually he somehow got my name and phone number behind my back, before ever even talking to me. I got a text saying he was the guy from the class, but I never responded. The last straw was when he tried to follow me out of class one day asking if I wanted to do something with him (not that). I just walked away quickly and didn't look back. It freaked me out at that point, so I brought my boyfriend with me a couple of times, and he finally got the message. It's difficult to know whether this was really "stalking" or not, but what puts it there for me was him snooping around for my information behind his back. That is just ridiculously sketchy...

• There was this kid ( Wasn't really kid, he was 26 and I was 18) in Med school who used to stalk me a lot... He would even go to my friends and asked them to convince me to like him, and when they till him I like someone else he would say "I'm Sure I'm better looking than him" LOL.
    He would also come to the same library and keep on creepily smiling to me and sit next to me, eeek

• @Phoenix98 Hahah OMG yes that's the music that plays in my mind every time I see him !!!
      What's worse is that he literally told me twice that he will marry me and "to mark his words" and that in 2 years we would be married and that he's not joking (with a straight face) Lol

• Hah yeah Alfred Hitchcock master of horror and I don't say this often but damn lol creepy guy.

• Unfortunately.

• No but if it's anything like this I wish I had've ^_^
    https://youtu.be/R4paOOvh8rw

• Yes sadly😞 Two online stalkers, two actual stalkers.

• None of them lived to tell the tale 😈

• Nope!

• Yes. By an ex 😒

• As far as I'm aware, no.

• Nope but I would freak them out. XD

• Yeah

• yep, scary shit :(

• Nope, I don't think so.

• The less I say here, the better.

• I'd hope not

• Yes by a crazy man and i'm going to ruin his life soon 😈😈😈

• yes, it's freaking creepy as fuck even IF the guy is good looking.

• Yes. It was annoying and kinda scary.

• Oh god yes!!!

• Yes, a couple times. Both by creepy dudes.

• Yes, and it's fucking terrifying.

• 😱😱😱Omg Yess

• Nah but I'm writing about one

• Yes and I ended up deleting all my social media and left my job where my stalker was.

• Not that I know of.

• Yes, I had. When I was in high school