You ever woken up where you can't lift your head up?

Like you wake up and you try to raise your head off the pillow, but it immediately slams back down because it just felt so heavy?

• yes.
  • no.

Most Helpful Guy

• its sleep paralysis some times its just you head or some times you whole body just move because its still sleeping and your body has not sent the message your awake yet. and you just lay thee not being able to move

the worst kinds are if tour laying n your side or belly and you just can't open your eyes or move but you feel like your going to die if you dont its really a creepy feeling.

• Not sleeping paralysis. I know what that is and it is REALLY scary. But I'm talking about your head just feel super heavy, so you just can't pick it up without falling back onto the pillow.

• oh well no i have never experienced that before but it could be a sleep thing like if yor to relaxed and the body has to adjust to how fast your moving and some times your head will fall back down or you leg will just give if you get up to fast and you fall.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not exactly but I had something like sleep paralyses, where I thought I was awake and I tried to get up but I couldn't move anything.

What Guys Said 1

• Like it's stuck?

• No. Like you wake up and you try to raise your head from the pillow. But you only get maybe 12 inches off the pillow before your head just plops right back down from feeling super heavy.

What Girls Said 1

• This happens like every morning 👀