Have you ever lied to try and impress someone?

I have a habbit of doing this,
not big lies though i mean like

I'll tell a girl that i like, or something, that i can lift 50 extra pounds more than what i actually can to try and impress her, then end up trying to do it so it wouldn't be a lie.
do you or have you done this?

• Yeah i have...
    10% (1)33% (1)15% (2)Vote
  • Nope.
    80% (8)33% (1)69% (9)Vote
  • Results
    10% (1)34% (1)16% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• girls don't really care how much guys can lift tbh unless they have an interest in weightlifting so if ur gonna lie about something make it worthwhile

0|1
    0|0
    • i feel like girls like it when a guy can lift more than what they expect he can

• Show All
    • @Fearless_banana thats hilarious that ur wife married you because of the numerical value of what you can lift. wow.

• @Fearless_banana - How's that deadlift going future hubby?

What can I say? I'm hard to please 😎

Most Helpful Guy

• No that's not how I try to impress people

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I try to impress myself.. Sometimes I lie to myself

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm always honest with a guy I like.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah but only once to a guy who was trying to impress me by saying bullshit, I caught him the first second. Then I lied to him too in return, thing is he believed it... (Sure, running 9.7 sec in 100m at 17 years old is believable lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. I don't necessarily call what i do as lying. It's more just, improving the story.

Life can boring, by adding some spice to my stories of travel, I make life more worth living.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, in fear that I would have to prove myself somehow later on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally do the opposite. One of the things I like about the anonymity of the internet is I can just be frank. People still assume I'm lying or boasting but I don't have to deal with the fallout. It's a kind of relief.

0|0
    0|0