Girls, how much would you sell your worn out shoes for?

If I offered to pay you cash for your worn out shoes that you were ready to throw out anyway? If I was willing to pay $100 or more for them would you accept the offer? How much money would it take for you to sell them to me?

• no less than $100
    42% (5)
  • no less than $200
    0% (0)
  • no less than $300
    8% (1)
  • Your a creep and im not selling you my shoes
    50% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was planning to throw them away $100 is totally reasonable, it's actually way more than I'd expec lol but I'd be happy to for $100.

• do you currently have any used shoes you'd like to sell?

• would you consider selling them to me? the more worn they are the more i would be willing to pay

• Sure if you really want.. You can PM me

What Girls Said 3

• What a strange question, why would you want them? Probably less than 100 I mean, they're worn out shoes for Pete sake lol

• cause girls shoes smell... nice. especially when theyre old and worn out

• Hehe hey, sometimes the weird ones are the more fun people

• lol yeah maybe

• I throw away my old shoes. No need to sell them if they got holes in them or something.

• So you would just give them to me for free?

• No I couldn't sell anyone a pair of worn out shoes. That's cruel I think to ask money for a pair of worn out shoes. I'd just give them away or if I had money I'd just buy the person a pair of new shoes!

• thats kind but its not about the shoes so buying a new pair for me would defeat the purpose lol. i want YOUR shoes because they have been worn by a woman and womens old shoes smell amazing to me