Have you had a near death experience?

what was it like? did you see how it felt to see the end?

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh... yes.

Fell through frozen ice...
    Had a pulley fail while dragging several tuns and wiz past my head...
    Flipped a forklift...
    JUST BARELY escaped getting crushed between a wall and a forklift...
    Got swept off a boat in the Atlantic...
    Been charged by grizzly and had my gun misfire...

+ some other things...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• A few times, the first one was that my mom was hours away from having an abortion then my great grandfather called and didn't allow it. And when I was 4 I got pushed down by those automatic rotating doors at an airport entrance, I fell down on the border and I got out of there a second before I would be crushed from the chest. But I don't know why, thinking back to it doesn't frighten me that much.

• Yes. My mom was about to kill me.

• Quite a few, between the army, SCUBA diving, martial arts and writing off a couple of cars (not my fault in either case).

• My life restarted it and thinking what had I done.
    So I seek meaningful existence.
    People around me understood me anymore but some of people
    It is weird most of them are religious people
    Others may have the same experience.

• I don't know if it counts, but I've driven an 18 wheeler 200-300 feet down into a rocky ravine at night, and I've been sideswiped by a pickup truck going 45 mph while riding my road bicycle. Both could very easily have killed me had the timing been slightly different.

• A couple yeah.

• Yes and everything slowed down and I felt a calm in the moment... I saw countless smiling faces bathed in light and I had no care of things here...

What Girls Said 3

• I have. bad car accident.

• Hmmmm. I don't think I have.

• Yes. I was going 70/80 on the highway and I was going around the bend so I can't really see that far ahead of me. And what was in the middle of the road right after the bend? A fucking sofa. I almost drove full speed into a freaking sofa. But luckily I was able to brake the car in time and there was no one behind me thankfully.