Why would a guy mention the word 'bra' around a girl?

This guy was like, it's really weird going to a girl's place, I mean what if you see a bra or something lying around the house?

I blushed a little bit.

I feel like guys do this on purpose. Once this other guy too he was like, "That's a dick move to do," I don't know why I felt as though he purposely wanted to see me blush hence the word, (I know it's a common saying, but still).

What is it with guys and bras? I feel like they like the bra more than the breasts itself.

I mean why do guys use worfd which would make a girl blush

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh, this sounds like an isolated situation.

What Guys Said 3

• Guys sometimes try to tease the girl and see if her reaction is positive or negative. He might like you and was testing you.

• But blushing doesn't really have a positive or negative connotation. It just means I was feeling kind of sheepish/embarrassed lol

• For us that's a positive reaction when you could've just gotten angry. Also, sheepish/embarrassed girls are incredibly cute and sweet.

• I won't get mad at guy because he used that word lol I'm not crazy. I'd just smile a little and change the topic.

• Because that's where your boobies live.

• you are soo over exaggerating -.-

• i'm fairly conservative

What Girls Said 4

• Apparently, he was merely intrigued by the idea and nothing else. It wasn't a dick move at all.

• Reading too much into the situation there dude.

• My bigger question is why are you offended by a guy saying bra?

• well one thing is for certain, if they tried wearing a bra for a day. their opinions would change x