Is it true that you can carry guns with you in US?

And also lots of gun shops and cheap weapons.

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on individual state laws but in many states you can obtain a concealed carry permit. In a select few, you can carry without a permit. There are a lot of gun shops in the US with affordable handguns and pistols (long guns tend to be more expensive). Ammunition is expensive though.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• um well it depends on the state you live in but in most cases yes you can carry a firearm around, if your state allows open or concealed carry. But at your age you wouldn't be able to you have to be a certain age, apply for a permit to carry one and in some places to buy one. A few states like mine though do allow you to buy and carry without a permit, and it is also advised you take firearm courses so you know how to properly operate, maintain and use your weapon.

0|1
    0|0
    • I thought every state have same rules.

• Show All
    • Ok bro thanks for that info , maybe am gonna buy some rocket launchers there lol xD

• Lol sorry we don't sell that kind of ordnance hah.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, you can. You can apply for a permit to carry concealed weapons, though some people just carry them illegally in places anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • In many states you must have a concealed weapons permit to carry. Or be a cop.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes if you have a permit for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's true. Do you see how ridiculous it is? Control is needed ASAP

0|1
    0|0
    • Criminals will get guns anyways, so you're just disarming the upstanding citizenry and leaving them at the criminals' mercy.

• Show All
    • @Josht11 taking guns out of the hands of LAW ABIDING CITIZENS will NOT reduce gun violence. It will only make it easier for criminals to terrorize those law abiding citizens.

• @VicarioVivere bravo! Exactly! Don't take our guns away...

What Guys Said 4

• You can, but you need a license and permit for that sort of thing. Also background checks must clear, you can't have any previous criminal records such as felonies, etc.

Other than that, enlist into any of the Armed Forces, the Army, Navy, the Marines, the Air Force, or the Coast Guard, or become a Police Officer or Federal Agent.

0|1
    0|0
  • In some states yes but all must be registered and certain restrictions apply depending on state you wish to carry. hugz hope it helps just a quick info drop.. smile🍀🐶🍀

0|1
    0|0
  • watch bowling for columbine.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can carry concealed weapons in many areas with a permit and in a very few places without one.

You'd have to define 'lots' in respect to gun shops, I'd have said they were fairly rare, maybe one for every 50,000 people or so.

Cheap guns are cheap, expensive ones are expensive, same as any other tool.

There are a lot of common misconceptions about gun crime in the USA, go to the FBI webpage and study the statistics to get the real picture.

0|1
    0|0