What drugs have you done?

Iv done Weed, Laughing gas and Mandy (Ecstasy)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 32

• I tried pot, didn't particularly find any appeal in it. So I haven't done anything else since. Unless you count prescriptions.

• Apparently some people don't get high their first time on weed. Worst thing about weed is drug tests cause crack heads will get hired but pothead won't due to how long the drug stays in one's system

• I was given something at a rave once (2012ish). Didn't ask, didn't tell me.

Everything was pretty. Colors sort of 'ran together' but seemed brighter. The glow sticks we had seemed more vibrant.

Pretty big blur tbh. I felt happy though and couldn't stop smiling.

• LSD, Ecstacy, Cocaine, Magic Mushrooms, Weed and Speed. I am not addicted to any of them. I love LSD when I can get it, I also like the odd bit of coke and I like space brownies occasionally. I use maybe 2 or 3 times a year at most. Not a regular user.

• Speed is hardcore...

• Aw thanks :) it'd be an adventure plus I love bike riding, just ride around the city then detox in Thailand for a week aha

• @Nomad69 haha sunds good

• I've done none, not into it.

• I smoked a lot of week back in the day, did mushrooms several times, mdma three times and coke once. Took percs once for kicks when a roommate had some left over from an injury. Took oxycotin for a few days when I broke several bones but they only gave me 3 days worth and then t3s. When I was in the hospital for that injury I don't know what they gave me but it was amazing. Some kind of opioid.

• panadol is the only drug i take 😂 🚑

• Drugs? I take for sleep and for depression

• Pot, MDMA, acid, shrooms, ecstasy. That was ages ago though

• whats acid like?

• it lasts a long time more than the others, kinda weird obviously your vision will be impaired.

• Vicodin and 800 mg of Motrin for pain for wisdom teeth removal :D
    I think the strongest and most serious drug I've been on is Accutane though. Took it for severe acne.

• Haven't done any of it. But would love to try it just for having an experience.

• Weed, LSD, MDMA,

• Just pot

• 0|0
  • None.
    I inhaled helium from a balloon ones it's not a drug of course but it makes your voice funny for a few seconds lol

• Nope. No interest in it.

• Whatever prescription drugs I've taken over the years, hah.

• no drugs done :/

• None lol

• I've done like a couple Tylenol when I get a bad headache every 5 years or so...

• No drugs whatsoever, never had the urge to try although I've had offers

• Just weed a few times.

• Just weed occasionally and I will never touch anything else.

• weed once, i drank coffee a few times 0 stars would not recommend. both sucked.

• weed, only once

• pot, alcohol, and cocaine. thank goodness i came out not addicted to alcohol or coke. now i don't do anything except rarely have a beer.

• benzoylmethylecgonine

Jk

• None. I'd like to try some though :p Just for fun.

• Only weed

• Weed

• I've done speed... because its in my ADHD meds so

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 13

• Alcohol (love being drunk!), ecstasy a few times (lots of fun but use sparingly), weed twice (didn't like it)

• Ecstacy is fun but how can you guarantee there's no meth or coke in it, its not like pure shit from Europe

• @Nomad69 It's all about being able to trust your source. I knew people in the San Francisco area, and that place is very hippie and known for being "experimental " and they were engulfed in the rave culture.

• @Nomad69 forgot to all to the list: I also smoked hookah and cigarillos when I was in college when drinking, for that alcohol/nicotine cross-fade. Flavored smoke is delicious and fun to play with.

• None at all (im sure you know what i mean by that) and I don't see any reason why I would (I even hate painkillers LOL).

• im already happy and hyper enough as it is so I dont need some fake high nor would I waste my money on that shit.

• Alcohol, tobacco, weed, coke, exstacy, spice, oxy, Ativant and vicodin

• Spice? There is also fake spiece. Do you know about it? The illegal version of synthetic weed which is more harmful because it is a street drug since it is illegal. After synthetic weed got illegal, it started being made in streets.

• Never any drugs

• Glue, Weed and the Internet...
    Weed is the best one if you ask me... Isolates you from the idiots...
    Inhale the good shit and exhale the bullshit

• I haven't done any.

• None

• The worst drug I ever took was demerol for the dentist to sedate me (I was a nervous scared boy)

• cigarettes and alcohol if you wanna count those, nothing else

• I've never done any illegal drugs. Only ones prescribed by a doctor.

• None

• live

• I'm good without drugs, i'm happy enough to not need artificial happiness.

• Krokodil

• Besides coffee and paracetamol, none.

I ain't no slipping fool.