Why do people stare at me?

I notice that people stare at me a lot of times when I go out. Primarily it is females, sometimes guys. I don't dress with loud colors, or weird styles. I remember going to NY for a weekend and walking down a busy street and catching females staring at me. Some even taking double looks. I went to the beach one time and this chick was gawking at me and smiling. I have seen even sometimes females be with their boyfriends and glancing very subtlety. When I'm at the gym I get females looking but more so with guys. I look up and look them straight in the face and see where their eyes are focus and it is on me. Since I was born I get people telling me I'm cute, handsome etc. I find out that a lot of times from friends women say "who is that guy he is cute, hot, etc." Maybe that is it? I don't know maybe I'm paranoid. I have self confidence issues so when people stare it makes me think something is wrong with me. Advice would help.

What Girls Said 1

• Its because your beautiful😊

What Guys Said 2

• Because you're hot as fuck OP.

• Obviously, people find you attractive. You've gotten this feedback since you were a child... so, I don't know why you are asking this question.

• I asked this question because I had self confidence issues on and off growing up. And I start to think when people stare that something is wrong.

• I hope you are able to enjoy any positive feedback that you get.