You're in a great long term relationship and in love. But someday you meet the most beautiful person you've ever met & they hit on you. What'd you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mumble "sloots" under my breath, do a 1080 double back flip outta there, and then go bang my 10/10 girlfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• Be polite and keep it moving. Outer beauty guarantees nothing. Usually the most gorgeous men have the most issues. If they’re not narcissistic, then they’ve probably been molested as a child or they have daddy issues. There’s often something about them that they just can’t seem to fix so that they can function in a relationship and trust me, I’ve dated a handful of “most beautiful people you’ll ever meet.” Not just that, but my loyalty isn’t’ that weak.

What Guys Said 7

• nothing. i'm in a great long term relationship. there are beautiful people all over the world. if i ditched my partner for every beautiful person that came along i'd be forever starting new relationships

• I'll make a new friend.

and that is to the latter, not my former.

• Nothing. Looks dont matter anymore if you are in such a good relaitonship.

• Tell her I appreciate the attention but I'm not interested.

• Ignore it.

• Sorry, I'm taken.

• Have a one off fuck.

What Girls Said 4

• I think if I was in love than that person would always be the most beautiful person to me even if they're not close to my physical location

• Well I've been in a very long relationship with my man 13 years, (since I was 15) I don't find many men attractive but few years ago I ment a beautiful man, he talked to me I blushed and NOW I avoid him at all cost.. Not because im worried I'll cheat or some thing. But because I'll NEVER disrespect my man..

• ummm enjoy some harmless flirting and move on with my life

• Use my boyfriend as a beta cuck and sleep with the hot guy

Just kidding