Best way to Study 4 chapters by tomorrow?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in a six week Accounting class. We covered 9 chapters still far and there is two more weeks left. I have an A-. It can be done. Just have confidence and study.

Most Helpful Girl

• 4 chapters, no problem.

Read all 4 chapters, make some notes on the key ideas and concepts from each chapter.

Make some flash cards and study the key ideas and concepts from each chapter. By breaking them down, you are lessening what you need to actually know.

A lot of times chapters will have key learning objectives. Use those things to help guide what you need to focus on. Use course notes if possible and see what the teacher stresses as important.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 20

• Cram like hell. Make sure you had taken pretty fucking good notes and organize them well. If not, well then you better get hold of someone from your same class that had taken really good clear and organized notes of all 4 chapters and then make copies of them to study with. Should always try and study ahead of time and re-study by cramming, cramming last minute just is not efficient and generally not a good idea if you don't already have some decent familiarity with the materials that had been covered in class. And if you passed as a result then that is already an accomplishment, even if you only passed barely.

• get off gag it's a distraction.

• Start sooner? :P

• I think 4 times 3 to 3.5 hours with a break of about 30 minutes in between :D
    Try to focus on the essence, not too much on every detail!

• Start a week ago.

• Rest through it fast doing it over and over until you catch on

• Good luck. Read them and hope for the best. You have left this too late. You should have begun this a week ago.

• If I knew that I'd be a doctor by now. Class makes me sleepy and always has. Though at my age I could just date the teacher, without any raised eyebrows, to solve the problem.

• You put on netflix of something you've seen three times already in the background and read and re-read all night

• I guess study take a short break repeat.

• getting off of gag would be a start

• lots of redbull and an all nighter :P

• By staying off GaG. Bad Apple!

• close GAG

• Umm
    Sleep well 💤

• Read the first and last sentence of every paragraph of your text book.

• best way: get off the computer.

• English/maths/ or Biology

• Study with me and I'll show you 😜😉

• No way Jose , should have studied all semester mmh mmh joke!

What Girls Said 14

• Get someone else to read it for you.

Then pay them and have them tell you the important part of the chapters. XD

• hahah I already read it! Memorizing is the hard part!

• Find the important parts. I have no idea what you're studying. Umm, vocab, dates, names, focus on them and then make it a whole.

You're Apple <3 You can do anything!

• dot point summaries and a lot of reading.

• Lol, procrastination at it's finest...

Honestly, you retain more information if you read it and then sleep on it. Most people telling you take foot notes and stuff probably got like C's on their tests, which if that's good with you, have at it. But honestly you need to just read the chapters. And annotate. Annotations include highlighting, underling, and writing notes on the side of a page. Footnotes don't really help a lot because they aren't very detailed.

• Sit down and get it done!

• The pomodoro method

25 minutes work
    5 minutes break
    Every third break should be 20 minutes long.

Its just something I read online, haven't tried it though XD

• Do you know if certain chapters are more high yield on your exam than others? If I had to cram, I let myself take a hit on the lower yield chapters and started with the more important/common stuff

• Turn off all of your electronic devices. Any distractions just turn them off.

• Well, the likelihood of retaining all of the information for your test tomorrow is unlikely if you haven't been studying on a consistent regular basis. However, you just need to drill yourself. Just do it. Read, do the exercises, watch lecture viseos online. You can teach yourself pretty much anything. Goodluck and happy studying

• Sparknotes

• Quizlet works for me

• Get offline and start reading and anything that stands out write it down.

• Find it on the internet so it can read it to you over and over and over again. Then read it yourself

• Notecards.

• Just read what's the more important don't bother the rest