😌😌... If you had three wishes that had to all be "spent" on you and you could not wish for more wishes, what would you wish for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Super powers like Superman from the silver age.
    The powers of Doctor Manhattan.
    Super intelligence.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. That I had the power to cure any issue that I set my mind to, just by saying what I want to fix. Not just world hunger or poverty, because while those are important and really useful, a lot of people I care about can't see very well, or get really bad migraine or have asthma, and I want to fix that as well.

2. The power to make friends with anyone I want, whenever I want. That just seems like a cool power.

3. 100 wish-granting objects, technically they're not more wishes. Just wish-granting objects.

What Guys Said 22

• 1) Make me a prince! Prince... Ali... Ababwa!!!

2) Save me from the bottom of the ocean (when the royal guards throw me into the sea with a metal ball tied to my feet, to keep me from marrying the princess).

3) Free the genie.

Oh wait... xD

• I would wish for eternal life with eternal youth. For then I would have time and health.

I would wish for a telepathic superpower akin to Professor X without all the paraplegic business. For then I would have the communication skills to understand all beings.

And I would wish for intellect with charisma. For then I would have the capacity to love, and be loved by all.

• 😳😳... Love all your wishes 😍

• Thank you.
      But, Mal, you didn't share yours. What would your wishes be?

• Your welcome... and 😳 My wishes... are 1 to go to haji before my death 2 to go to heaven and 3rd... -.- not sure lol

• Love, money and the choice of how I die when the time comes.

• I'd only wish to be a genie, than I can grant my self all the wishes I want.

• 1. Have my crush fall in love with me!
    2. Become famous!
    3. Get mind reading powers!

• Your first wish is very much possible and hope it comes true... Tho I don't know about the other 2 lolz

• 😱😱Your second one is... You wanna become famous... Don't forget me when it comes true😳👄😌 haha.. by the way.. You want to become an actor or a singer? O.0

• Haha neither of those! I mean I'd love to be an actor but what will get me famous is my game development company! After that I may make smaller career choices like being an actor or what not but a software company is my priority to creat ASAP once I get my engineering degree

• Money, Cash, and immortality.

• I'd wish to have all of Franklin Richard's powers.

Honestly I could do anything I wanted that I wouldn't even need the other two wishes with that one wish.

• I would probably end up wishing for nothing.

• 1) The beautiful mind of a theoretical physicist
    2) Artistic Creativity
    3) Be 6' tall

• 1. Eternal life, youth and good health.
    2. The ability to confer #1 upon anyone I chose to (unlimited number).
    3. I want to be king.

• A never ending orgy!

Lol, naw... I really don't need anything that I can't get for myself though.

• "To be able to workout with @smmyskittles"

:O OMG, that would be so awesome!

• @Smmyskittles also, I don't currently have any equipment to work out my legs, other than a bike.

• Oooo. I figured that the mother of your child would have majority custody. That was my fault for assuming.

Very respectable. ☺

• Is not wishing for more wishes the only rule?

Then omnipotence. I don't need the other two wishes.

Or if you consider wishing for omnipotence just another form of wishing for more wishes, then I'd wish for:
    - Omniscience
    - Unlimited Money
    - Quicksilver's powers from the X Men movies

• Three wishes hmm let's see :
    1-a nice house in Norway
    2-tons of clothes and shoes and fedoras ( tons of clothes )
    3- never gets sick or tired

• -.- the first 2 ones I'm sure you can get them without wishing for it... anything is possible with a little hard work... And 3rd one 😍😍

• 😱.. your lazy... 😑😑... just like me lol😂

• 😂 😂 😂 😂

• 1, To have not lost both my parents before the age of 17

2, long life and good fortune for my three kids

3, An endless array of women to give amazing oral sex too

• 😭😭😭... Your first wish made me cry...*not just saying it made me cry... like for real* ...

• Yes your right... now I'm sad... .**. looks around to find something to cheer up myself with**... *Looks at you while takes my candy back *lol I need it 😳

• enjoy the sweets liberally

• 1 : religions NEVER existed in the 1st place and never will
    2 : a Utopia on Earth
    3 : i get to become excellent at anything i want if i want to immediately (example : i want to be a guitar god despite never having played the guitar? Done)

• 1.) To win the heart of the girl I'm crazy about and her 2 sons.
    2.) That I would always be able to keep them safe.
    3.) A pet giraffe. Well you just would, wouldn't you?

• Abundance of resources
    Abundance of health
    Abundance of love

• 1. Make NBA
    2. Karlie Kloss will be mine 😍
    3. Happiness

• money , health , time.

• That you would answer me through pm!

• 1- I wish to have an immunity against all diseases and to enjoy my health till the end.
    2- I also wish to be very rich.
    3- I wish to find my soulmate. :D :D

• Love your first and 3rd wishes I hope both of them comes true and as for the second one -.- why rich? Do you think da having money would fix everything? Lol...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• What I consider to be the "perfect" body; for the rest of my life.
    [[ I'm very close but not quite there yet. Want a "bit" more muscle in my legs ]]

To live a long, disease-free life [mentally as well as physically]

To meet my soul mate. :]

• - Being able to travel where I wanted to without concern of money or time
    - Paying off my bills
    - Being able to sleep through the night

• Id wish for my friend to come back and that things would work out romantically between us this time, to never be sick again, and to have my college debt paid off

• 1. To be rich
    2. My dream job
    3. Wish for another magical lamp/genie to gram

• Grant me three more wishes

• Lol why is everyone wishing to be rich -.- I don't think money can give you happiness... And your second wish... Hope it comes true but what is your dream job anyway?

• Yeah that is true to a certain degree but at the same time having money eliminates many financial problems and that may not buy happiness but at least you van be content.

And a wildlife rehabilitator it's a nonprofit job.

• 200,000 dollars, a full ride to Oxford, and the super-power to store and control electrical energy. Anything from charging my phone to killing people with lightning bolts. Just call me Zeus muhfuckas😎

• Motivation to stay fit/active
    Patience with my family
    Money to pay off my student loans LOL

• 1. A real family
    2. Never get sick
    3. Money

• 1. Wish I had the grit to acheive my goals so that they are successful and so am I.
    2. I was more courageous, fearless, faster, and accurate
    3. Every good person in the world could have three wishes when they turn 19 just like me.

• To be able to be happy, have my own paid off house, and to be prepared for the future

• Beauty, money, bomb personality

• To be forever young, rich and for the love of my life to always be with me.

• Endless supply of cash without having to work, the body that I want and for all of my actions to be totally accepted by society.

• I'd wish for my dream guy, money, and good health for all of my family.