😬😬. What would you like about being the opposite sex? What would you not like?

1|1
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like having boobs and a vagina. I want to know what it's like to have my clit touched, and be eaten out. I would like wearing skirts and yoga pants.

I would probably miss my strength, that's about all though. Maybe being able to pee standing up, but I'm sure I'd get over it

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Pee standing up, being able to take my shirt off if it's hot outside without being judged and what I would hate is scared of being judged if I talk about my feelings and stuff like that

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I think I like how girls are good in colors differentiation :D I don't know but I'm sure I will very much hate to be objected or catcalled on streets and their is the period thing too.

1|1
    0|0
  • Like:

So many different variations of style
    More (key word) chances of going on dates/sex

Dislike:

Periods
    Being sexually objectified
    More chances of getting raped

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like being on the winning side of so many double standards.

I'd hate my period.

1|0
    0|0
    • O.0 You said you would like being on the winning side of so many double standards lol are you saying da girls have many double standards? @.@ oh my lol... And yes period are the worst -.- it hurts lol

• Like: I imagine having such greater possibilities in looks would be fun. Also mastubation looks a million times more fun, including it also having greater possibilities, and simply looking easier.
    Not like: I would never be sexual involved with a guy though, and being Christian mean I can't be a lesbian.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing, to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but I know I'd be a gay. is it easier to get girls as a lesbian?

1|0
    0|0
  • i would like: owning the dating & hookup scene, girls get it all served on a platter.
    i would not like: simply being a girl. (being seen as a sex object, being objectified, cat-called & harassed, be expected to lack the ability to do some things because of my gender, slut-shamed and sexually repressed, double-standards (like having a dude ask me what my count is and still be a piece of shit even though his number is that x2), feminists speaking on my behalf, higher risk for rape & assault, have emotions make my decisions, periods, have my value down to shit if i can't prove my womanhood by marriage and babies.

there's really not much i would like about being a girl. thank fucking god, im a dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. More sex
    2. I'll have boobs to play with. EVERYWHERE
    3. I'll can smell good always
    4. I can flirt just to tease
    5. I can flirt to get my way
    6. I'm allowed to cry and won't be looked down on
    7. feminism will be on my side

What would i not like? Not being a guy, wouldn't trade it for the world

0|0
    0|0
  • if i were a girl i would be happy about everything being female, there wouldn't be anything i wouldn't like about it. id be what I've always wanted to be.

1|0
    0|0
    • Are sure? I think being a guy is better then being a girl lol we girls have many problems -.- lol

• being a guy sucks, we dont get attention especially from the opposite gender, its also very lonely, most of us guys can't ever have the one girl we want because were more likely made to be ugly / unattractive, plus most girls dont desire the opposite gender in the first place so it be nice to go through life not having to want / desire someone else, girls are amazing and beautiful, the problems girls have are usually caused by themselves making the problems

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• What I'd like:
    (1) Being tall
    (2) Deep voice because it's sexy 💖

What I'd not like:
    (1) Facial hair
    (2) Wet dreams
    (3) Erections

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't wanna have a wrinkly ballsack, ew

3|2
    0|0
  • Things I like:
    1. Manly voice
    2. Adams Apple
    3. Height
    4. Long arms
    5. Broad Shoulders
    6. Facial hair

Things I don't like:
    1. Temperament
    2. Paranoia for hair
    3. Getting excited very easily

2|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't have to worry about periods so I would very much enjoy that if I were a guy

1|0
    0|0
  • No periods.

No vagina.

0|0
    0|0