There are so many coincidences in my life?

Its getting so weird and I honestly am starting to believe that everything is fake and set up... am I the only one thats experienced or felt this before? Why are there so many coincidences in my life? What do coincidences even mean or trying to tell you?

Most Helpful Guy

• im not sure what there telling you but i have seen my fair share of them that make wonder about certain things , as an example i was thinking about how the matrix would be cool to live in but then i heard a bird chirping and then it started chirping like a skipping record if you know what those are at your age lol.

but there is just some weird things going on i just assume are normal things i just dont pay attention to normally

• Does that mean that i'm maybe unconsciously searching for these coincidences?

• yeah it could mean that i would not worry to much over it since no one else has noticed it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're on something like the Truman Show. Now that I've exposed this, I'm probably in big trouble.

What Guys Said 4

• I feel like that too! I have come to the realization that coincidences are signs for something. Like say you were thinking about someone and they showed up a few seconds later. That is a sign that you shouldn't be talking about them. I have had sooo many coincidences occur to me that I can not believe that some people are just really good at predicting the future in their minds.

• Coincidences are just coincidences. They're not regular and they may happen much more in one's life if this person is lucky or unlucky enough. You're just a person who has more coincidences in your life.

• How would you be lucky or unlucky if you had a lot of coincidences in your life?

• If the coincidences favor you you're lucky. If they don't favor you you're unlucky. If they neither favor nor harm you... then they're just really nothing. That's how I see it.

• It would be very unlikely to never have coincidences.

There's a thing where you flip a coin 100 times and you record heads or tails, and you can also have some people try to write down a fake result of coin flipping. People usually won't put 7 heads in a row, for example, but that kind of thing is actually pretty common if you flip a coin 100 times. So you can tell the difference because the real one will have more weird coincidences.

• I feel the exact same way. But i have paranoid schizophrenia in my genes, so maybe its all delusions/psychosis

• Infact you posting this is another one lmao

• That really worries me... I don't wanna be delusional but i'm glad someone knows how I feel

• Yeah, I can remember really weird/ highly improbable shit happening throughout my entire life since i was like 5. I've slowly started to just assume that im completely wrong as a way to calm myself down.

What Girls Said 1

• There aren't coincidences because everything happens for a myriad of reasons. More like, everything is falling into their places or everything is going astray. Definitely not coincidences.

• Would you say that it could be the universe trying to tell you something? These coincidences are just getting me more confused and frustrated

• Despite how metaphysical this might sound, I think it does tell us something. The universe isn't holding something against you alone; the coincidences you are experiencing might be plotted against everyone else as well.