There are so many coincidences in my life?

Its getting so weird and I honestly am starting to believe that everything is fake and set up... am I the only one thats experienced or felt this before? Why are there so many coincidences in my life? What do coincidences even mean or trying to tell you?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• im not sure what there telling you but i have seen my fair share of them that make wonder about certain things , as an example i was thinking about how the matrix would be cool to live in but then i heard a bird chirping and then it started chirping like a skipping record if you know what those are at your age lol.

but there is just some weird things going on i just assume are normal things i just dont pay attention to normally

0|0
    0|0
    • Does that mean that i'm maybe unconsciously searching for these coincidences?

• yeah it could mean that i would not worry to much over it since no one else has noticed it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're on something like the Truman Show. Now that I've exposed this, I'm probably in big trouble.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I feel like that too! I have come to the realization that coincidences are signs for something. Like say you were thinking about someone and they showed up a few seconds later. That is a sign that you shouldn't be talking about them. I have had sooo many coincidences occur to me that I can not believe that some people are just really good at predicting the future in their minds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coincidences are just coincidences. They're not regular and they may happen much more in one's life if this person is lucky or unlucky enough. You're just a person who has more coincidences in your life.

0|0
    0|0
    • How would you be lucky or unlucky if you had a lot of coincidences in your life?

• If the coincidences favor you you're lucky. If they don't favor you you're unlucky. If they neither favor nor harm you... then they're just really nothing. That's how I see it.

• It would be very unlikely to never have coincidences.

There's a thing where you flip a coin 100 times and you record heads or tails, and you can also have some people try to write down a fake result of coin flipping. People usually won't put 7 heads in a row, for example, but that kind of thing is actually pretty common if you flip a coin 100 times. So you can tell the difference because the real one will have more weird coincidences.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel the exact same way. But i have paranoid schizophrenia in my genes, so maybe its all delusions/psychosis

0|0
    0|0
    • Infact you posting this is another one lmao

• That really worries me... I don't wanna be delusional but i'm glad someone knows how I feel

• Yeah, I can remember really weird/ highly improbable shit happening throughout my entire life since i was like 5. I've slowly started to just assume that im completely wrong as a way to calm myself down.

What Girls Said 1

• There aren't coincidences because everything happens for a myriad of reasons. More like, everything is falling into their places or everything is going astray. Definitely not coincidences.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you say that it could be the universe trying to tell you something? These coincidences are just getting me more confused and frustrated

• Despite how metaphysical this might sound, I think it does tell us something. The universe isn't holding something against you alone; the coincidences you are experiencing might be plotted against everyone else as well.