Stupid question but is there anyway some will be willing to talk to me?

I'm just going through a lot and I just really have no one to talk to and I already fright depression and I just don't want it to get out of hand and I'm feeling kinda depressed. So is there anyway I can talk to someone on here if its no bother... because ei don't want to bother someone

Most Helpful Guy

• Lay it on me, what struggles does your life entail?

• I'm just pissed and stressed and disappointed... my parents are getting an divorsed because we found out my dad was cheating on her for at least two years when she kicked him out that's what we knew but for at least 16 years that we know of he's been cheating and that's why he hasn't really been in my life when I was a kid and he ask my other siblings to do things but he never asked me so I feel like he doesn't want to and its just depressing

• Mind explaining? I'd like to hear how you come to that conclusion :o

• I basically raised my older siblings so I've always had to have them before me... and now I'm basically raising my niece so she has to be before me I've always had someone that I'm responsible for so I can't be weak and showing how I feel is weak

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, PM me if you want.

• Can we just talk here?

• Thanks

• Let me know if you ever need someone to talk to again.

What Guys Said 4

• i can talk if you need it. can't promise i can help but talking always seems best when you feel down.

• Well you are welcomed in my profile home lol

• You can talk to me and hopefully get better and feel calmer or something. 👍

• maybe ;)

• Don't send a winky face its not cool

What Girls Said 1

• You can talk to me if you want.