What do you want the most? What is your deepest desire?

I really can't say.
Nothing seems of extrodinary value to me.

If you can answer this question
Please explain why
It is important to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to be successful, self sufficient, self sustaining, and in control of my life.

These desires are very much tied together.

I want success because I'm in school and in quite a bit of debt, so, the success is never very much for recognition but also because I need it to get out of debt. And by succeeding, I will have used my time and energy for good things.

I want to be self sufficient and self sustaining because I want to be able to take care of myself. All my life, and even now, I rely on other people more than I would like. Even though I have a job, I'm a waitress, so, my pay is very much linked to someone else's mood, perception, and wallet. I don't like that. It's simply satisfying to buy something, like food for my pets, with money I earned. However, it would be more satisfying if I earned money more off of my skills and less off of common courtesy.

By being successful and self maintaining, I will be in more control over my life. I don't like it when other people, especially people who don't respect me or care for me, have big influences on the money I make, and therefore how I'm maintained. So, I want to maintain myself.

Through these things, I will feel more empowered. And as a sweet reward, I will get to live my life how I please and fill it with the things that please me.

Most Helpful Guy

• To have a family.

What Girls Said 10

• I want a dog (specifically a corgi) because I was never allowed to have one. It's important to me because I feel like dogs can be better companions than humans sometimes.

• What is the larger purpose of companionship. Why is it valuable to you?

• Lol damn sorries. I do this to everyone all the time tho. It's just here I don't have to be so under the radar about it.

• LOL nah it's fine. It's fun answering all these questions

• An orgasm, por favor.

• Honestly, money and love.
    Money can get you a lot of stuff that makes you happy, like food, clothes, make up or dogs. You can give great gifts to people and watch them get happy too.

Love is a basic human need, there was once a study with two babies, one didn't get touched at any times other than feeding or changing diapers and the other got cuddled almost all the time. Guess which baby died?

• Love, loyalty, affection, reassurance. Everything else I have.

• How can any of these things be possessed, they are momentary sensations. They come n go. They r fleeting.

• I have come to realize. You can never get what you desire. Your most illustrious ambitions r pointless. So I choose to love nothing over the other.

• All I can do is hope.

• Right now? A dick inside me.

• My deepest desire is probably recognition. I admit that my greatest weakness is my pride. I have lots of pride in my accomplishments, because I've worked so hard to achieve them. To be recognized for my efforts, it means a lot to me. It shouldn't, but it does.

• What about recognition makes you feel 'good'?

• Your psychology differs from mine, so I got to look through a different perspective. The different angle was interesting.

• My deepest desire is to find peace in heart and be consistent with it because in order to find that I have to keep my faith steady.

• To not be invisible

• To be happy and have someone love me and this is wrong for me to say but not have to raise my niece

• I want to start up my own business. It's been a dream of mines for some time now and I'm working towards it to make it a very successful reality.

What Guys Said 2

• To live life comfortably,

• My deepest desire? To die satisfied with what I've done with my life.

• Why do you look backwards to justify the quality of your present life?

• I can not think of a single thing that is not nonsense.

The only eternal condition is change.
      Seeing how that is so.
      What is the purpose is affecting anything.

• That's why it's a desire, I don't actually expect to be happy with how I spent my life lol