If this kid did this to you, how would you handle the situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only ever had one kid try. I stared him down and said "you don't want to do that with me". He walked away. Another day he had a bit more gumption. He told me directly, "I want to slap you in the face". I replied, "if you try, I'm stuffing your short ass in the trashcan".

He swung. I dodged and caught him mid way. Carried him down the hall kicking and screaming, then put him face first in a empty trash can and calmly left him alone. It's been 4 years since that day and I've had no issues with him ^_^. Little kids need to be put in their place sometimes. It was at a friends family vacation and I watched him open hand slap several of his cousins in the face, before ever coming across me to test where he is on the totempole. Little public shaming made him much calmer to everyone the rest of that trip.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tie him up and throw him in a dark room for hours. Then they would be grounded for a really long time and I would buy stuff I know they really love. Then say they can't have it because they acted so badly and should have thought about being good instead.

What Guys Said 8

• ha ha ha ha WOW I'd just cuddle the life out of the kid <3 <3 <3

But yes I will sensitize the kid as well else he/she would grow up thinking violence is a done thing and justified.

BUT FIRST I'd cuddle and smother the kid with kisses :D

• I would beat the shit out of that kid, and who ever the hell was filming it egging him on

• I'd probably beat his ass

• I presume some BDSM incest is going to occur. I was watching that in hentai last night.

• yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Burst out laughing then send him flying across the room.

• Literally throw him under a bus

• put him in time out ASAP!

What Girls Said 6

• First time he even touches me, slap him straight across the face, restrain him and sit him in a corner. Lecture him, take away his television and electronic device privileges away for a week and no junk food or desert for the week.

This is why I don't want children though.

• If it was my kid, I would be surprised as fuck because I'd have raised him better than to do that.

• I would just punish him but I would never raise my kid to think violence is okay. He obviously has terrible parents and I feel bad for the kid.

• Do to the brat what it did to me, put it in a muzzle, lock it in a cage in a cold basement for a little while. Repeat until lesson learned.

• This kid has obviously been seeing this violence from an adult. Bobo doll experiment Albert Bandura

• I will hit him but not hard or scream at him thats what I do when my brother behaves like that.