Have you ever been in a non-horseplay fistfight?

• Yes.
  • Yes, but I can't fight.
  • Yes, but I discourage it. I can't control my anger as well.
  • No, but I will if I have reason.
  • No. Violence proves nothing: it only has potential long-term consequences, just for one minute of your life that made you mad.

Most Helpful Girl

• No , but if someone attacked me I wouldn't stand there and be a punchbag for them. I'd defend myself. Fortunately, I've never been in a position where I've needed to defend myself.

• You don't know what you'd do in that situation if you never been in one before.

• @Harbor

Of course I do. I know my own personality... you may not know yours but I know exactly what I'd do in this situation. You don't need to face a situation in order to know what you'd do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Once I was super drunk I blacked out so I don't remember most of what happened. ANother guy was also super drunk and he took his phone and threw it against the wall hard, it broke. For some reason I got up and threw it against the wall even harder. I think because he was drunk he thought I broke his phone later and started something but I can't remember anything at all in this part. Anyway people say I got up and punched him on the jaw. He had a huge bruise the next day. I apologized to him a lot and he apologized aswell (I don't know what he did in the beginning but whatever) We stayed friends after that. He was basically knocked out after my punch though so it wasn't really a fight. Another time I got punched out of nowhere by a 14-15 year old kid that wante to push to the front at a music festival. I don't like people like that so I just didn't move out of the was for him, he dug his knuckles in my ribs from the back, when I turned round to say somthing I couldn't say one word before his punch landed on my nose, he ran away instantly though. So I've punched somebody once and I've been pnched but I've never been in a real fight that lasted a while. And I wouldn't say I know how to fight I did a little Judo as a kid but that's it :P.

What Girls Said 1

• yes and I was defending myself

What Guys Said 10

• I have, but more than a "fistfight" it's a one sided lesson from my side. Martial arts have been part of my daily life for a long as I remember, and as life would have it, I'd had to.. teach some lessons, along the way. I don't hurt anyone though, I just make them unable to fight.

• Tons of times luckily my many years of training in martial arts. Has server my quite well and has enabled me to hurt people badly, who attack me.

• I have. More than a few times. Not for the last 16 years though. Besides sparring but that doesn't count. I have trained kykoshin karate since i was 14. When i was in a fight i just loved it when after 15 secs my opponent started to realise he was in trouble. Mostly i would give him a few just for the purpose of humiliating him and scaring him. Then give him a way out and telling him to get the fuck away. No need to damage a person.

• Do you mean a real fight?
    If that is the question, the answer is yes, although for me it is karate versus retarded street thugs who swing wild haymakers like girls in the playground.

• Voted C cause I used to put up with a lot of shit and one day this kid was messing with me so I elbowed him straight in the mouth and that was that nobody ever messed with me again and his face looked all fucked up

• No but I will if I have a reason. I don't like fights but if someone hits me then I'll hit them back.

• Yes, more than once. Fortunately always came out ahead while neverhaving started it.

• No but hopefully muay Thai would serve me well.

• Yeah in high school and middle school that was the story of my life lol.

• Yeah. I've been in plenty of fights, some involving lethal weapons.