They fired me and embarrassed me Advice?

I got fired today at work because i did not pass my training (I missed 1 question). Before I could finish exiting the test this guy comes in rushing me talking about "Come with me we have to discuss your termination" in front of the whole class and coworkers were staring at me and trying to give me a hug even the teacher was crying because I tried so hard and I was the only one in that class that brought my work home with me every single night and come in on time making everyone coffee and smiling at them and making there day better. Everyone there loved me and when I walked out everyone gave me a standing ovation.😭😭I go in front of all the supervisors and they take my badge and tell me to leave and that they are not going to pay me for the day. I told them thank you for their wonderful help and letting me be a part of their services. Next thing I know big guy is standing there breathing on me basically pushing me out the door telling me to leave. So i sit on a bench outside to call my boyfriend and my supervisor comes and tells me "You are going to have to leave the premises... this is for employees only" I told him that i was standing in visitors section. He said "This whole lot is company property and the company does not want you here anymore" I looked at him and he made me walk 5 minutes away to the bus stop and stood there until my boyfriend picked me up. I do not appreciate any of that. He was so rude to me and I did nothing to them. I do not like this company they are supposed to be the best in the U. S but they are unprofessional but they dont have a union Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly their is nothing you can do. They didn't violate any laws just common decency. I'm sorry that this happened but the best thing for you to do is move on clearly you where not suited for that job and the enviroment that they fostered. Their are other jobs out their that you can excel in and that will treat you with respect.

Most Helpful Girl

• They didn't really do anything wrong but except they were very upfront about you and made it known. They weren't really professional about it either. I don't agree with their conduct but they didn't do anything out of the ordinary.

What Guys Said 4

• When people get fired they go off sometimes. Whenever someone was fired from the hospital I used to work at security had to be called to escort them off of the premises. That's pretty standard.
    They had a test and you failed it. Pick yourself a bottle of Sitfu and find a new place to work...

• Write them a letter explaining how you feel and how deeply saddend you are by this hoffic event and that you will be taking legal action as you dont feel the termination alwas legal. Its made you depressed and stressed and you dont want to leave the house and even explain the dact that staff didn't offer you support or guidance. See how far you get xxx

• Wow that sucks.

• ge gee geer goor

What Girls Said 0