How do I dance at the party?

So tomorrow there's going to be a late night party and there will be a dj and a lot of 16-18 year olds. I wanna be able to have a girl dance on me but I'm not sure how to initiate it, do I just go up from behind and grab her hips, or do I ask her to dance conservatively?

What Girls Said 2

• Watch the movies " Saturday Night Fever" and "Grease" and learn some moves from John Travolta 😂

• Someone is old school 😂

• @SuitAndTie

Really? I'll be first in line to buy a ticket. I love Mary Poppins. When I was a child , I used to always want my mum to hire her as my nanny lol

• Haha. Sorry to burst your bubble but you'll be 2nd in line. I'll be first.

Here's an embarrassing thing about me. You know that scene where she gives them medicine on a spoon? Me and my sister used to reenact that scene with ribena 😂

• You can go up behind her & whisper in her ear, "hey want to dance?"
    If she says yes, you're already in the right position, if she says no, just bow out like a gentleman & move on.

Have fun & don't overthink it, you will psyche yourself out & end up hanging out on the wall

What Guys Said 1

• Just go up from behind and grab her hips? I'm no expert, but I'm sure that can be labeled as harassment.