Are you team Android or team Apple products?

I need to know who on Gag can be trusted

• Android
  • Apple
  • Bonus points: Team Android, Samsung, and Golden State Warriors are going to obviously win NBA Playoffs, lets be BFFs 4 life OP <3
  • I'm a pink anon so my opinion is worthless

Most Helpful Girl

• Team anything that has nothing to do with apple. For apple is pure evil and I hate everything that the company stands for. Microsoft isn't nice and gives you a lot of crap too.

I like android since it works with google as well. When it comes to PC's I would be team lynx but sadly they can't run most games on that OS yet. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm overall an Android person, mainly because I like to tinker with and customize my electronics. Apple is way to restrictive for me.

-------

I like widgets that show me all various types of news, weather, music playlists with plenty of shortcut buttons without opening the app completely, etc.

I like customizing my home screen and grouping icons the way I want, instead of having them sprawled all over the place and obstructing my wallpaper.

I like file sharing on my phone and tablet.

I like having advanced settings and advanced permissions to tweak my settings, as well as apps that can tweak all types of fun shit.

----

Which means I take the risk of more malware/viruses.

There is also the risk of more crashes, slowdowns and hangups because I might tweak some shit wrong.

The fragmentation (aka, the many MANY manufacturers, screen sizes, RAM and processor manufacturers with different architecture to obtain the same output) that makes Android more cheap and accessible, also makes apps act wonky on one device vs another, although both are the same Android version and similar specs on paper.

-----

I am very much a tech geek when it comes to electronics, vs a trendy technology person.

• Forgot to mention, Apple products are so easy to use that toddlers can learn how to use it effectively. Android has more of a learning curve and more advanced settings, but I like it!

Freedoms with risk > safeguards with stability. Just the way I like to live life! :)

• Am I to be trusted? ✌

What Girls Said 52

• I brought my Android phone into the Apple store just to piss employees off

• Apple<3

• Aw, I wanted to pick C and show love for the Warriors... but I have an Apple phone '^^

I'm not exactly pro-Apple, I just don't care enough about small differences between smartphones. I was looking for the basics (Internet, GPS, music, lots of storage, good battery life, touch screen, picture quality, apps, etc.) and something that looks good and is easy to use.

No ill-will to Android or its users tho lol. I could very well get an Android in the future, it makes little difference to me.

• let's be honest here the only two reasons people use apple products are
    1. they look fancy
    2. they're expensive and every celeb uses them so it's gotta be amazing right?
    congratulations for being a part of the sheeple lmao

• Android, Apple is for followers. I have a Windows Phone though.

"pink anons"? Meaning, female anons have worthless opinions? Hmm.

• Apple just because I have an iPhone haha.

• Team Android here.

• I'v had an apple since I was 13. Now, I'm 18. Android could be better, who knows? But, I'm so used to apple I don't plan on switching.

• Definitely Android. I want a Galaxy, but have Droid Turbo and it has been pretty good to me.

• Apple, but I have both, I just prefer Apple

• You have 2 phones 😮😮😮😮

• @omar5881 hahah I have an iPhone, a Galaxy Note 2 *AND* a Windows phone. (Two of them are tax write-offs -- I use them all for testing fitness apps)

This is gna break nerd hearts everywhere, but, I use the iPhone as my primary personal/business phone. I just like the UX better -- and being able to go cross-platform on iMessages is a big plus, too.

• Team whatever works best. I've used both and both are nice for different reasons. I currently own an iPhone but am also up for free test android products 😬

• I have both android and Apple products, lol.

• Apple fo lyfe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 'Im a pink anon so my opinion is worthless'

Wow.

What the fuck?

• I hope they all die :)

• I tried therapy, my therapist sought out therapy after lmaooooooooooo

• Hah!

You know if any therapist could get me to open up proper Im sure theyd have the same reaction!

• I had an iPhone before but I did not like that I had to have a password and username just to download free apps and just to access settings

I have has Samsung phones most of the time but currently My Samsung phone is acting weird

I don't have enough storage space
    So I'm team whatever phone allows me to download apps music and pictures without running out of space

• I'm team whatever is the cheapest and I don't have to pay for, which right now is Apple because my parents pay that bill :p

• Can you explain the pink anon? I find it confusing

• Android. Apple is only popular because if it's name, not it's usefulness.

• Android.
    I just like how it runs better, and interfaces.

• Both Android and Apple have its advantages and disadvantages but I'm on team Apple rn because I just got a iPhone lol

• Apple!

• I don't really care to be honest. I do have more Apple products though just because they've worked efficiently in the past so I buy them for convenience but I honestly don't care because I've had android in the past and they've worked great as well.

• Android obviously. Wouldn't be caught dead with an i anything... except at the gym lol

• Team Android because most Apple team members are mindless followers. Most dont even know how to argue that Apple is better. (I have owned many Apple and Android products, not much of a difference in quality) I usually argue about this with one person. Everytime he says "Well Apple has... Better picture quality?" FOH.

• I've had an iPhone 4s, a Samsung Galaxy s5, and now I'm using an iPhone 5. There's advantages to both types of phones, but I'd have to say I prefer iPhones because of the simplicity, clean look, and iMessage (most of my friends have iPhones so it's nice being able to use it).

• I like how good apple products look and how easy they are to use. Andriods are a little ahead of their time and the phones often have software problems. (in m y experience)

• Team android 👾

• I like the simplicity of apple but i hate that everything i need to do its going to cost me because i need to buy an app

• Team Android

• More from Girls
    22

What Guys Said 74

• Always been android because of it's versatility and how custom it can be making it much more intuitive for the user. ALTHOUGH.. I have a macbook air for school. I'm going to get a new phone tomorrow. I think I'm going to go with the Iphone plus instead of note just because I can synchronize everything together. As far as stats.. android will always be superior. More bang for your buck you can say. The only thing that apple does is add a top of the line camera which appeals to instagram whores.. it's all targeted marketing. Apple's marketing team is honestly at the top of the fucking food chain. They know how to get consumers to buy their shit.

Android usually offers those same camera options that I mentioned for much cheaper. Apple will always be geared towards instagram whores and basic bitches.. for men it will be geared towards the technologically impaired. Not completley SRS. Apple just offers simplicity thus curbing that learning curve. Apple OS will always be smooth.. aesthetic.. and simple. Android will have more options for customization and is only optimal when the user is technologically sound and knows how to work with what he has. A lot of people don't want to put that effort... so they choose apple. ALTHOUGH.. with the uprising of STEM it seems as if people are jumping onto android.

Another huge factor to me is how the apple app store and android app store operates. Apple you have to go through a rigorous process to get your app approved and it has to follow guidelines.. They shut down apps as quickly as they shut my questions on GAG. Android doesn't do that shit.. IOS coding is sort of limited in comparison to coding for android. Although when HTML5 came out in 2014 it is sort of evening that out.

FCK BRAH.. I should just drop out of engineering school and be a phone salesman at verizon.

• Cliffs of potential best-selling novel pls? lmao jk

• Apple.. aesthetic.. smooth. gear towards technically impaired. Easy to operate
      Android.. tech savy individuals.. more options.. more customizable but is only optimal when the user knows how to use all of it's features.

Different strokes for different folks

• In the US I might doubt whether to buy Android or Apple. In the E. U. Apple is way too expensive: it costs much more than a similar Android.

I'll avoid Windows phone 10, because it's too heavy. (And I haven't upgraded my Win7 yet, for the same reason. I might stay with Win7 until this computer is over it's normal life expectancy)

• The app selection on Windows phone is fucking awful! That's why I will never get one.

• Android of course, but Samsung is garbage.

Team LG represent!

blogs-images.forbes.com/.../nexus-5x-thumbnail.jpg

• I had to vote 'D' but I have no idea what a 'pink anon' even is. My phones are two 1964 Western Electric rotary dial phones. One is a wall mount and the other is a table-top model. They are both black in color.

• Forgot to add that I had a flip-phone for 8 years but got rid of it back in 2007 because I did not need it for my job anymore. Or need it at all, actually.

• hahaha your screen name tho!

• Both operating systems are rather closed down and opaque but at least Android is based in part on the FOSS Linux kernel and permits FOSS app licenses. It's more open and versatile then Android and by extension more affordable since there is market competition between Android devices. All Apple products are inflated because Apple has a monopoly with no interest in supporting diversity. They have built a seamless environment but outside that environment it's not pretty.

• I have an Android OS phone, so I guess it will have to be A. Did think about getting an iPhone, but I have not decided yet when exactly I will get one. Maybe when iPhone 10 or iPhone 11 is a reality I probably would, don't know for certain yet.

• Its obvious what is better

If you just need a system that works without jumping through flaming hoops then its hands down apple. I bought a samsung tab s returned it so quickly. Was garbage. Bought an ipad air 2 felt like a million miles ahead

My iphone 4 for 4 years worked better than my samsung s4 on week 2

My macbook pro still works like a dream and its been years, a Windows laptop would of been utter crap by now

Not interested in all the bells and whistles android tries to push forward, I simply prefer a product that just works well, and right now thats apple products

• Apple and Samsung suck balls.

Team Google Nexus!

http://i.memeful.com/memes/dB7oNlw.jpg

• I had a google nexus 7
      the power jack broke -.-

• lol they improved the build quality. But seriously those brands are overpriced AF. And apple has the audacity to sell a 16GB phone with no expandability.

• Team Android. I have a Samsung S3. I think the Warriors will win the NBA (gonna be tougher than last year though).

• There's a reason why Android now controls 85% of the market share. More availability and people enjoy the freedom of customization. People don't like proprietary shit too.

• I have never owned a single iShit product.

• More women like Apple, while more men like Android... Why?

• Because they are so simple minded and need us men to protect them, provide for them, and help them fix their frail female traits LOL JK totally jk :P

• Heh. Well, men are typically more tech-oriented than women are. I guess that says something about Android compared to Apple.

• I'm on team bone em and get noodz and make these nerds more mad, Mho this to make em even more mad OP

s33.postimg.org/.../...30_05_1454050832112_145.jpg

• Team Android, Samsung, and rooting hardcore for GSW against Cleveland. I highly doubt I'll ever switch to iPhone. And screw the whole concept of superstars in their prime joining to make "super teams" that LBJ started. Taking the easy way out. GSW is a super team that was built, while Cleveland bought so I'll never root for these silly LBJ teams.

• I lived in the Bay area for a few years so that helps validate my bandwagoning for the Warriors haha

• Yeah. You're a true fan. Fake fans are annoying. I'll always be a Detroit fan in all pro sports. Though being a Lions fan is the toughest.

• Team android. Mainly because I don't see the point in spending $400 more for the same GB and very similar specs. imessenger and facetime is unique but definitely isn't worth $400.

Apple makes their phones in less than $100, they mark them up just to cover marketing costs.

• Android all the way

• Ready to watch GSW sweep Lebron?

• Mate, I still reckon Cavs will pinch a couple... I hope so, I have money on a 4-2 series.
      Depressing watching their team play behind the big 3 in game 1 though.

You have to be confident though, minimal effect on the score board from steph and klay, and fuck the dubs looked good

• Interesting. Guys favor Android for wider selection and functionality. Girls favor Apple for social acceptence and prestige. Exactly the same way we select partners. Yep. Size matters. Android.

• Only thing apple has over android is FaceTime. There's no better videochat at this time. Other than that Android wins. #TeamAndroid

• Samsung Galaxy

• I'm team "I dont give a fuuuuckk"

• I don't have a team, I tried them all, and

I hate them all... in equal measures.

• There can be only one Google God. Stock Android or nothing.

• i don´t like to pay double the price of up to date hardware for aged hardware with a fancy brand on it. so i´m not team apple.

• Shots fired! *high five* shots fired!

• i mean what if i don´t want my phone to make any noise while i sleep but still want the alarm to go off in the morning? last time i checked, there was no option. not even the most mundane things can work on an iphone for me.

• I'm an equal rights guy. Samsung note 3 as my phone and Ipad as my tablet.

• I have my apple phone, what Im not happy about it is you need to replace them every 2 years. androids are ok, but my android always gave me crap.

• Android duh. Who wants to jailbreak their phone just to emulate some NES games? Apple screwed up with that.

• I'm s blue anon but I'm still worth more than a pink one!🍎🍎🍎

• apple products are for women and children.

• I'm team no-phone unless apple started making really expensive alarm clocks that look like phones.

• More from Guys
    44