Do guys like fun, beautiful, nice girls?

I used to have this habit in high school of always kissing my friend on the cheek. She told me once that I'd get a boyfriend pretty soon and I was like nuh-uh (I used to be shy) and she was like noo guys love that when girls are all flirty and you're flirty.

And I was like... ha ha I am! I always thought of myself as cute and playful. Just something I always was growing up. Was sorta mischievous and fun to be around.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha. What kind of question is this?

• I don't know lol feeling kinda light-headed :)

• Yeah what's up with that :O. I think they are nice to the guys though that's why the guys like 'em

• I dunno... I have seen some of them get pretty nasty even with their guy. Must be good sex...

What Guys Said 19

• No, I like boring, ugly, mean girls.

• Flirting is a great pleasure and a woman who can "take it" without getting all offended is great.

I have a female friend with whom there's never been the remotest hint of a relationship but we always flirt and sign our letter as if we were a couple. We both know it's just playing.

• Yes m'am

• Well yeah. I like to have a good time and be fun. Would definitely keep life interesting and keep a relationship alive otherwise people would get bored

• Not a relationship. More like just having fun, flirting, being friendly stuff like that.

I'm pretty friendly. Plus I do find a lot of guys to be cute even if I don't 'like' all of them.

Why not enjoy each other's company in an innocent, fun, friendly way? Instead of kissing my friends on the cheek I don't mind kissing some guys on the cheek.

Especially if he has dimples. That's hott

• Okay. I will heehe :)

• Haha good!

• Sure, as long as she's single. I love when a woman can get me out of my comfort zone and have fun together. However once in a relationship being playful and mischievous with others can cause lots of problems.

• Nah it's just in the name of fun. No physical intimacy and no relationship just pure guy/girl flirting fun.

• I'm not 'teasing' him.

Look you're only going to be young once. This is true for guys AND girls.

It's okay to kiss each other on the cheek or hold hands or be fun and friendly around the other.

Nothing WRONG with that.

And in all honesty, although I know some of these guys are attracted to me, I don't think they all are mad crushing on me.

I think some of them probably secretly like me but not all of them!

The same way I would feel flattered if a guy was being flirty with me they can be flattered if a girl was being overly nice. Nothing more or less.

• Well in that case the answer to your original question would be "No, I personally don't."

• Nah we all hate that.

• I would, if they weren't so damn ignorant.

Like, I tried my luck with them and they laughed and made fun of me.

• Yes! A girl like that is wifey material!

• yeah i do like girls like that

• of course

• No i want her fucking rude bitch to every body, JK of course i would like a nice girl!

• Girls seem to hate me :( they're always trying to bully me

• A lot of the harassment/bullying had taken place at University, unfortunately.

I didn't know who to tell :(

• Well if none is taking action in the university, call the police?

• Of course. I think any guy would like that

• Wellll some guys who are uptight think that's a sign of not being serious which is stupid.

You gotta have SOME fun in life.

Also, are a lot of girls the above? It's so easy for me to be nice and friendly (especially to boys). But some girls are just... weird. And shy.

• More women should think like you. Instead, they'd rather cry for political correctness and would rather be treated above everyone else.

• Ha ha I'm not being treated badly by any means by having fun. If anything I view it as a compliment. It is treating me above if you're giving me some love and attention and vice versa.

Most women are just... whatever. Honestly I love having friends who are like me too, pretty, outspoken, funny, nice. I usually have a lot of trouble finding such friends :P

• depends on the guy

• Yeah who doesn't

• No, I hate them...

• Of course sweetie!

• Who doesn't lol?
    Am surprised you are asking this question now because i remember asking the same query when i was around 10 or 12

• I do

• The female player in the housr.. You sure have lots of guy friends huh? Cause your all fun and cute and flirty... lol

What Girls Said 4

• i once kissed a guy on the cheek and we began dating within a month

• No way
    Beautiful fun and nice are the evil trinity

• No. They like boring, hideous, mean girls...

• Noo. They like ugly, rude , boring girls! Seriously, what kind of question is this?