What are the best accidental private parts (boobs/butt/genitals) you ever saw? What's the story?

What Guys Said 2

• Boobs. Girl sent me a pic, and didn't realize that the position she was in, and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra, allowed me a perfect downblouse of one lovely tit.
    It just wasn't visible on the small screen of her phone she sent it from. It was very visible when I loved the files to my PC and looked at them later.

I made sure she knew what she sent. She was embarrassed, but not terribly (trusts me).
    I told her I wouldn't mind if she sent more. She send back a emoji of the tongue sticking out, but I have a feeling that, in person, she'd have punched me in the arm.

• Oh wow - how much of it did you see? Was there areola?

• How'd you persuade her to show you more?

• you need more replies. can't believe so few people have a story to share with this!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I saw some girls vagina once at a beach. Her bikini was way too small and she was a bit... meaty...

• Wow :') My bikini bottoms went a little too low once, that was awful