Who else likes time managment app games?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Um I don't know if I understand the question properly. But play a game that rewards you when you have limited time to do something? If yes then YES!

Cooking fever lol you have different restaurants that serve different cuisines and you have these cartoon characters (that are your customers) hat come to you and you need to give them what they ordered. The more you level up the more kitchen appliances and food you score. I LOVE IT! You have a time frame and if you don't get to every customer or they walk away not giving you a tip and they look pissed off (because they were waiting to get served lol) then you have to repeat the level before you can go onto the next one.

It's quite addictive :)

• YESSS! I LOVE THESE GAMES! HAHAH!

• Haha I quite like cooking fever. I think those sort of games are fun just depends :)

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 10

• nope i don't

• Not me. I feel rushed.

• No because I don't like anything telling me what to do lol

• I haven't tried one before.

• Ahh they're amazing!! I get SOOO addicted.

• I am addicted to them and I'm always looking for more

Any recommendations?

• I love them I have played all of the BigFish trial games that are time management games

• I love, love, love then and they are so addicting to me too <3 <3 <3

• I use one currently for reminders

• So addictive