If I eat myself would I become twice as big or disappear completely?

Srs question here boyos.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Okay, so lets say this is even possible first off. You would be smaller, because your body would need to convert eaten mass into energy to eat you. So you'd be losing part of yourself to that process.

• "Eat myself" as in eat your own body or your cum? Won't lie, thought you were talking about taking your own load for a second. 😂

• Great question:D

• Damn it I was hoping that this was @ blondfrog 😂

• 2 things) You'd die before you got an tenth into yourself. And eww

• You'd die trying, so neither really...

• whenever you say srs... you're not srs. lol

• eyes too far apart + loss of glow at 22... what a shame.

• @VegasNewFallout lmaoo my eyebrows look freakin good you idiot. But yeah whatever bro hahahahaha

• @carinerose Your eyebrows look like the before picture of a makeover.. LOL.

• are u for real?
    u won't become any bigger or smaller, you would come out of your ass and be the same size

• Die half way through eating.

• I think you would die from the extreme blood loss of chopping yourself up into little pieces and eating it. Your stomach would be twice as big. I didn't really understand the question... I'm very confused!

• You would die before you completely ate yourself. You'd be cut in half and dead.

• want serious answer? it has two debates. creative one and logic. which one would you like to discuss?

• What do you think?

• You wouldn't get very far before youd die...

• You would no longer exist. Except for your mouth probably

What Guys Said 10