Just For Fun: What would happen if a zombie bit a vampire?

What would happen if a zombie bit a vampire? What would happen if a vampire bit a zombie?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would imagine the vampire would get a mouthful of gross crusty blood and the zombie would just use the vampire as a regenerative chew toy. (Assuming the vampire has accelerated healing).

• I have never heard of vampires having accelerated healing.

• I think I read a few books with them having it which is where I got it from

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch Deadliest Warrior it was already shown that the zombie virus would intermingle with vampires to create some kind of nasty hybrid and as such it was declared a draw, technically the vampires won the fight and killed all the zombies but when the vampire got weak an fed on zombie blood or got bitten once I forget which the virus overtook it and created a hybrid.

• I haven't seen that show in a long time. It's interesting, but their conclusions are based on pretty ridiculous theories sometimes.

• Most of the time it's pretty accurate, but yeah on occasion they go off the deep end lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing since vampires are immune to disease.

• Great question

What Guys Said 5

• The zombie would die of malnutrition. The vampire's body is dead, like the zombie.

• So they'd just stare at each other like "really, bro?"

• Perhaps, but if the vampire is in the mood, he/she may enslave the zombie into their army of undead.

• The zombie would become a vampire. But the vampire would still be a vampire as it's body would just purge the infection. Hmm... I think I just found the cure for The Walking Dead :v But then we'd have a vampire infestation so... still screwed? >.>

• This reminds me of another question I posted a while back... http://www. girlsaskguys. com/other/q1304769-just-for-fun-between-vampires-zombies-who-wins

• They're already dead so they'll be a carrier but won't be affected

• Nothing.

• zompire