How often is too often for someone to get drunk?

I dont drink , never, and most of my friends drink socially and rarely get really drunk. So when it comes to drink i wouldn't know. So there is this one guy friend that worries me, he is drinking every day and 2-3 times a week he gets really drunk to the extent to passing out. In my opinion thats a lot and i worry for him, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• When job, school, family is interfering with your drinking you might have a problem. When you plan your drinking you might have a problem. If he is alcoholic there's nothing you can do. He has to hit his own bottom if he lives long enough. Alcoholics and addicts on have three choices and that's to be locked up, covered up, or sobered up. A relationship with one is impossible because their first love is drinking or using

What Guys Said 2

• To actually get drunk... depends the age.. but I guess once a week is already too much if dont consistently but decent. Anymore than 2 times a week is too much for sure

• You're right to worry for him.

What Girls Said 0