Can you be arrested for having sex with someone’s car?

What are the legal ramifications for having sex with someone’s vehicle?

• Yes.
  • No.
This actually exists. The official psychological term for it is a mechaphile.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on where you live, I would think

The second most perverted country on the planet, Denmark, only banned sex with animals last year!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea you can get into trouble: public indecency, disturbing the peace, neighborhood menace and if there were children in the area possibly a sex offender charge and could be other charges.

What Guys Said 20

• I think if the police found you dry humping a mercedes in the parking lot they may very well charge you with something. At what point does "sex in the back of a pickup truck" become a three-way?

• How exactly does that even work? Sounded like they are using it as a sex toy substitute or something. I thought you must have missed a word when you typed the question on whether someone could be arrested for having sex with someone in someone's car, that is until I saw the update.

• 1|1
    • LMAO!!

• @jwhit
      You ever wondered how did... Megatron got his name? *wink wink*
      How about... StarScream? *nudge nudge*

• Lol chill man before you ruin my childhood.

• Probably not for that but for indecent exposure or lewd acts. If you want to do it in a garage

• Yes, because it would be considered rape, since the car nor it owner consented to the sex.

• I hope so.

• Maybe charged with public indecent exposure. If it's in a random persons car. Add grand theft as well lol

• If it's a random person's car, then you get fined. If it's pink anon's car then there are no penalties. But if it's 6'9" anonymous' car or one of the people he likes, then you get the death penalty.

• Really?

• "Ramifications" 😂😂😂

• It depends on if the car is a feminazi or a pink anon. It'll cry rape if it wants to ruin your life.

• ehm, lol.
    no clue honestly

• Yes. Vandalism. Public indecency.

• Vandalism with my poon-poon juice? It’s not going to leave a stain...

• Then you're not doing it right!

• Indecent expiurse and maybe be put on the sex offenders list.

• Depends on the model of the car.

• Also, you can only do it in the garage. Public autofornication is not allowed.

• what's been read

• Unless it's in private, you have the person's permission. You would get nailed on something illegal.

• I thought you meant having it with someone IN the vehicle I was gonna say no.. but this is 😦

• I think indecent exposure is what you might get...

• I dunno, getting laughed at or shunned?

What Girls Said 9

• How do you make out "with" a car, a non-living mode of transportation?

If you mean having sex in a car with someone else, you can definitely be arrested since a car isn't really considered a private place; that's public indecency, therefore. Many charges also apply, depending on the circumstances, but that's how it fundamentally works here.

• What the fuckkkkkkkkkkkk?

How would that? Wait how the fuck? would the guys dick go in the exhaust pipe? What about girls? Would she put her boobs in between the wind screen wipers?

:/ OMG

• I don't know, ask this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VC88P0Fxu4

• Public indecency

• If it's not your car and your doing your thing in random persons car, expect to be arrested if you get picked out

• I was literally just wondering about this! Haha but yeah, you probably can

• I'm happy to know I've learned something today.

• Yes obviously

• Public indecency for one.