Should I get the Samsung Note 5 or Iphone 6s Plus?

I've always been android. Hesitant to make the switch.. Getting new phone tomorrow morning. I want an iphone because I have a macbook air for school. I can synchronize literally everything and even text from my computer. The simplicity appeals to me as well. Big screen.. nice and smooth. How are the multitasking functions on apple?

Even with the fact that I can synchronize everything with the iphone to my laptop you guys are still suggesting note 5 hu.

Most Helpful Girl

• For pure innovation, the Note 5 still offers the best screen, as Apple has decided to stick with a similar Full HD screen to that featured on the iPhone 6 Plus. That's not necessarily a bad thing. These are two great smartphone displays to use and you won't be disappointed if you opt for either.

Well, the Note 5 has the larger 5.7-inch screen in comparison to Apple's 5.5-inch one. The screen-to-body ratio is superior on Samsung's phone, but personally that doesn't bother us much.

If I had to pick one, I'd be inclined to go with Samsung, even though I use Apple.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• I went from the samsung galaxy s3 to the iphone 6. Samsung is definitely better. The updates you have to do with apple products are beyond annoying. Well over twice the amount of updates that I had to do with my old android. Definitely go with the note 5. It has iphone beat in everything but how well the brand name sells. As soon as I get my next upgrade I'm going back to the galaxy and never getting another iphone.

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 12

• Note 5 definitely, it doesn't have the wireless charging of the S6 but while it has 4CPU cores and 4GPU cores it looks like it is a little more efficient with the power usage which means it's a bit slower but has better battery life. It looks like the camera is similar to the S6 which I can attest is amazing. Finally my favorite feature is that it has Samsung Pay which works with legacy credit card scanners so I can pay with my phone anywhere, even if the POS device is 10 years old

• No man, wait few months. The Not 6 and iPhone7 will come out this September and they will have significantly better specs.

• I am kinda in the same boat but I'm still sticking with Samsung I believe. The only reason I'd want apple is FaceTime but I have a new ipod with it so I'll be fine. I'm like the black sheep in the family and friends. Always the only one with an Andriod lol.

• BRO I Have a Samsung Note 5 and it's AMAZING!!!

• I have one of the newest and "best" android marshmallow phones. It is garbage. If I had a choice over those two. I would make the switch to the Iphone 6sP.

Try new things. Try different routes. Be adventurous. You may have regrets, but you live on, learning from your mistakes.
    (I'm going to send you a message, if you don't mind updating me on what you decide on.)

• @Asker @Fearless_banana
      What phone did you get?

• I actually chose the Iphone 6s plus and love it. Still learning all the features but it's great. I got a free fitbit with it too.

• I might be "making the switch" soon also. They are just coming out too quick with new phones. By the time you are able to upgrade to the newest iPhone, the iPhone 8S Plusx2 will be out. So dumb. Same with Android.

• Look into the Nexus 6P. It is comparable to both of those at about half the price... AND you get the newest Android as soon as Google releases it.

• The note 5 apple is shit

• Note 5!

• Go with the iPhone unless you have "necessary" apps.

• If its edge version, go for it, else still go for it , 6s sucks big time

• Well based on what you say, IPhone is the apt choice I reckon.

• Get a laptop. Those both suck.