Do girls even get cold?

I'm not judging or anything, but this one time I remember it was really cold , I put on a thick wool jacket with a scarf and I was still shaking, and I saw this one girl with nothing but a tank top and short shorts and she seemed unaffected by the cold lol

0|0
13|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of it is just preference. I've known women who would wear short skirts in the dead of winter just to look good. I dress for comfort, and that generally means pants and sweatshirts when it gets chilly.
    I've also known women who have higher temperatures than average, and don't get cold as easily.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. The average guy produces more body heat than a woman but women on average have higher percentage of their body being fat so they retain their heat more.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Some girls dress for fashion rather than comfort. I get cold way too easily so I would rather bundle up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Sometimes when im out at night Hiking or running the adrenaline kicks in and i sort of ignore the cold in short bursts of energy. however there have been a couple times i began to have hypothermic symtoms after being out too long in the cold such as: muscles slowing/shutting down, forgot where i was, got lost, couldnt walk straight, stumbling, kind of aloof, and careless. So im careful now and never ignore the cold. I get very cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always warm. I need my fan on at home all the time.
    I don't know why. I do well in the winter hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Some girls are just a little too concerned with looking "hot" by ironically freezing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • no cuz we're too hot

0|0
    0|0
  • im always cold

0|1
    0|0
  • I am always cold. It's 70 degrees out and I'm shivering. ALWAYS COLD. But I hate the hot weather.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hardly ever get cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • The cold never bothered me anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm cold natured so I freeze most of the time so I rarely wear shorts cause it's so cold inside every store.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I get cold often. I love walking around the house with a big blanket around me, in fact.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yes =.=
    Annoyingly so.
    *turn off the heat and opens the window*
    I guarantee you 9/10 times it's a girl who's gonna be running to the thermostat and closing all the windows.
    I'm overheating god damn it! I NEED FRESH COLD AIR!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am that way. I'm always hot. The girls I know are always cold. My aunt will grab my forearm and be like warm up my hands. Her hands are ice cold all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls I know get cold very easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

0|0
    0|0
  • They do if they like you. oh snap.

0|0
    0|0