Do girls even get cold?

I'm not judging or anything, but this one time I remember it was really cold , I put on a thick wool jacket with a scarf and I was still shaking, and I saw this one girl with nothing but a tank top and short shorts and she seemed unaffected by the cold lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of it is just preference. I've known women who would wear short skirts in the dead of winter just to look good. I dress for comfort, and that generally means pants and sweatshirts when it gets chilly.
    I've also known women who have higher temperatures than average, and don't get cold as easily.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. The average guy produces more body heat than a woman but women on average have higher percentage of their body being fat so they retain their heat more.

What Girls Said 12

• Some girls dress for fashion rather than comfort. I get cold way too easily so I would rather bundle up.

• Yes. Sometimes when im out at night Hiking or running the adrenaline kicks in and i sort of ignore the cold in short bursts of energy. however there have been a couple times i began to have hypothermic symtoms after being out too long in the cold such as: muscles slowing/shutting down, forgot where i was, got lost, couldnt walk straight, stumbling, kind of aloof, and careless. So im careful now and never ignore the cold. I get very cold.

• I'm always warm. I need my fan on at home all the time.
    I don't know why. I do well in the winter hahaha

• Yes. Some girls are just a little too concerned with looking "hot" by ironically freezing.

• Yes in general.

• no cuz we're too hot

• im always cold

• I am always cold. It's 70 degrees out and I'm shivering. ALWAYS COLD. But I hate the hot weather.

• I hardly ever get cold.

• The cold never bothered me anyway.

• Yes I'm cold natured so I freeze most of the time so I rarely wear shorts cause it's so cold inside every store.

• Yes, I get cold often. I love walking around the house with a big blanket around me, in fact.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes =.=
    Annoyingly so.
    *turn off the heat and opens the window*
    I guarantee you 9/10 times it's a girl who's gonna be running to the thermostat and closing all the windows.
    I'm overheating god damn it! I NEED FRESH COLD AIR!

• I am that way. I'm always hot. The girls I know are always cold. My aunt will grab my forearm and be like warm up my hands. Her hands are ice cold all the time.

• Most girls I know get cold very easily.

• No they do not.

• whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

• They do if they like you. oh snap.