Have you ever been unwanted by your parent?

My dad has almost always wanted nothing to do with me he always wanted to have stuff with my older siblings but never me. Now that him and my mom are getting divorced its worst he only ask my other siblings to come to his house. Even while I'm there and sometimes he's like ow you can come too to me. i don't know what I did its been this way since I was a little girl. I was always just there... never wants sby him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes especially when one of them tried to kill me

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I haven't.

It sounds selfish, but if you spend most of your time wondering why your parents don't love you, you're only going to hurt yourself. Focus on helping and bettering yourself for you. Try new looks, music and activities.

Make time for yourself. It always helps to write a list of everything you've done well in the day to motivate yourself. You should remember, it's never your fault.

Wishing you the best of luck.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• All the time! lol

• Thankfully, no. My parents love me and tell me all the time that if I ever need anything I can always turn to them.

• All I will say is, I have "Mommy" issues.

• I have daddy issues and some mommy issues... my dad has called me a bitch when I did nothing