Why is it California girls are popular with everyone?

Why is it California girls are popular with everyone?

1|1
10|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Cali brah checking in.. honestly can't complain. Women are fcking beautiful out here in socal.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• The mystique, the 'idea' of the 'perfect blond' is what most people think! Having lived there, for a long time, I can say I believe it, but the only way to get one is to make Big Bucks, and have a Hot Car!!
    With only a few exceptions, CA girls are a little, uh, how do I say it, 'full of themselves'!!
    I liked the few I met that were cool, but they were smart, school-girl types that didn't think they needed to be all made up, and wear trendy fashion, or carry $1000 bags!
    I knew a few that I thought were AMAZING, working at the Marine Mammal Center near Sausalito:
    http://www.marinemammalcenter.org/
    My kind of 'lady'!! Doing something AMAZING, saving little critters from nets, and those FCKING 6-pack plastic fcking things!!! Not caring that she was getting 'dirty' because of what she was doing!! That's my kind of CA girl!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Your pic sums it up.
    I try to go to SD a few times a year. Of course I spend most of my time at the beach. The girls surfing, running, biking, playing Vball & other activities.
    That's what I think is the typical California girl. In actuality it's probably <10%.
    It's a young persons world.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're stereotyped as hot, party animals, and "easy".

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't know just listen to that one Katy Perry song lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like the women here in my new state compared to Bay area California tbh lol

So Cal girls are great tho, esp San Diego

1|1
    0|0
  • Well, I think it's just the whole west coast thing. People are just chill out here, men and women. Especially in California.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because... They are Hot... Just like you...

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot
    Fun
    Laid-back
    Open Minded

1|0
    0|0
  • Best variety

1|0
    0|0
  • They are soo hot! i couldn't believe how beautiful the women of California were!

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they are as awesome as you

1|0
    0|0
  • No there not popular in Texas, I've never met any

1|0
    0|0
  • They are? Since when?

0|0
    0|0
  • the skinny white skater girls are.

the latinos and Asians are not

1|0
    0|0
  • Not me. I'd say women from all states are beautiful, but they have to be Caucasian, at least 5'6" tall, and not fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who said that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Are they?

i prefer Baptist Belt ladies

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because of the song by The Beach Boys!

0|0
    0|0
  • The pink bikinis

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• This is because of pure stereotyping, I suppose. They're notable for being "laidback" and "adventurous". They have also become the subject of media i. e. songs, movies, etc.

I haven't heard someone here say that he/she loves a California girl before.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've never heard of this but I'm assuming it's because they're always tanned and appear to be "cool". I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well those are just pics, you can literally find any kind of photo like that for all kinds of people.

Rednecks, nerds, bitches etc

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess because Hollywood is such a big influence on people.

2|0
    0|0
  • Because we r magical

2|0
    0|0
  • California girls are undeniable 🎶

2|0
    0|0
  • They like to skateboard and they're cool girls to be around with. I'm a skateboarder , but not living in California

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls from Texas are way hotter!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Becuase we are awesome!! Lol I don't know maybe katy Perry knows

https://youtu.be/F57P9C4SAW4

1|0
    0|0
  • Because we're hella bomb

1|1
    0|0