Why is it California girls are popular with everyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cali brah checking in.. honestly can't complain. Women are fcking beautiful out here in socal.

What Guys Said 21

• The mystique, the 'idea' of the 'perfect blond' is what most people think! Having lived there, for a long time, I can say I believe it, but the only way to get one is to make Big Bucks, and have a Hot Car!!
    With only a few exceptions, CA girls are a little, uh, how do I say it, 'full of themselves'!!
    I liked the few I met that were cool, but they were smart, school-girl types that didn't think they needed to be all made up, and wear trendy fashion, or carry $1000 bags!
    I knew a few that I thought were AMAZING, working at the Marine Mammal Center near Sausalito:
    http://www.marinemammalcenter.org/
    My kind of 'lady'!! Doing something AMAZING, saving little critters from nets, and those FCKING 6-pack plastic fcking things!!! Not caring that she was getting 'dirty' because of what she was doing!! That's my kind of CA girl!!

• Your pic sums it up.
    I try to go to SD a few times a year. Of course I spend most of my time at the beach. The girls surfing, running, biking, playing Vball & other activities.
    That's what I think is the typical California girl. In actuality it's probably <10%.
    It's a young persons world.

• They're stereotyped as hot, party animals, and "easy".

• I don't know just listen to that one Katy Perry song lol.

• I like the women here in my new state compared to Bay area California tbh lol

So Cal girls are great tho, esp San Diego

• Well, I think it's just the whole west coast thing. People are just chill out here, men and women. Especially in California.

• Because... They are Hot... Just like you...

• Hot
    Fun
    Laid-back
    Open Minded

• Best variety

• They are soo hot! i couldn't believe how beautiful the women of California were!

• Because they are as awesome as you

• No there not popular in Texas, I've never met any

• They are? Since when?

• the skinny white skater girls are.

the latinos and Asians are not

• Not me. I'd say women from all states are beautiful, but they have to be Caucasian, at least 5'6" tall, and not fat.

• Who said that?

• Are they?

i prefer Baptist Belt ladies

• Probably because of the song by The Beach Boys!

• The pink bikinis

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• This is because of pure stereotyping, I suppose. They're notable for being "laidback" and "adventurous". They have also become the subject of media i. e. songs, movies, etc.

I haven't heard someone here say that he/she loves a California girl before.

• I've never heard of this but I'm assuming it's because they're always tanned and appear to be "cool". I don't know.

• Well those are just pics, you can literally find any kind of photo like that for all kinds of people.

Rednecks, nerds, bitches etc

• I guess because Hollywood is such a big influence on people.

• Because we r magical

• California girls are undeniable 🎶

• They like to skateboard and they're cool girls to be around with. I'm a skateboarder , but not living in California

• Girls from Texas are way hotter!!!

• Becuase we are awesome!! Lol I don't know maybe katy Perry knows

https://youtu.be/F57P9C4SAW4

• Because we're hella bomb