What's your dream wedding like what time of year is it what kind of dress/suit would you like to wear inside or outside big or small?

Most Helpful Guy

• It honestly doesn't really matter to me. As long as it's with a girl I love and want to spend the rest of my life with then it'll be the perfect wedding for me

• well lol thy never work out thy way thy imagine it but its more a made up thing lol kinda like how did ya pitcher it would be like

• You have the right mindset.🖒

How you choose to get married is not important, who you choose to marry is.

• @Goldie757 lol this was more a joke? so its not like this will happen lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Dream wedding is being married to my dream girl (that's not happening this life time though she does love me as much lol)

Well rest of the things guess I'll make it up as I go :)

• Ideally, it would never happen. But if I had to choose, I'd prefer to have it in fall, and in a church. Traditional suit and dress.

• Should I ever get married, I am horrible at pretty things. It would be up to my fiancé to decide and my job to help implement.

• never thought about that.

• lol well its kinda a girl thing lol but you can try if ya want lol

• MEXICAN TORTILLA PARTY!!!

What Girls Said 10

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more