Would you like to learn about the world if you could?

My degree was in business (yuck).

I always wanted to learn more about the world. I wonder what would be the most appropriate degree for that.

Most Helpful Guy

• ''About the world''..

What about the world? Its Geography? Its culture? Its science? D:

• About different countries, different cultures, I guess a little bit of everything.

• I suppose one day i would like to travel to do that, Yes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would like to learn about the world.
    I think a Tourism degree and an International Studies degree will be most appropriate.

What Guys Said 3

• I love learning lots and lots of things about the world. The different cultures, foods, traditions, norms and languages.. especially ancient ruins and unexplored caves, even the pyramids. I love these sort of things. ^.^

• That's a hobby not a degree

• Yes I am interesting in it. There were many cultural story on marketing too that is interesting. It is a little tired for me in strange symbols environment that would bring fear up. I respect those people go through it and living there finally.

What Girls Said 1

• travel and tourism is an amazing course to study if you want to learn about the world as it gives you different opportunities to visit different countries and to find out about different cultures