What's your favourite place in the world to visit?

Mine is NYC. 😍

Most Helpful Guy

• Should I be lucky that I live in NYC? Lol. Anyway, my favorite place to visit so far has been Vancouver, BC. Second is probably Vienna, Austria. I though Paris and Rome were overrated, TBH.

Most Helpful Girl

• Very good Choice, @ManicMusicMonkey for I have lived in NYC on and off Since getting out of High School. There is lots to do and Never a dull moment in the "City that never sleeps."
    Fours ago though, when I had gotten a Passport, I found there are Other Places with New Faces on the Other Side of my Ride... Egypt, in which I had Married a Muslim and had Resided there for awhile, and Parts of Beautiful Europe.
    However, Today with Things being a bit more Worrisome, India would be my Number One Choice Out of This God forsaken Country.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 5

• Ooh, NYC wasn't personally for me, but I can see why some people would find the appeal of it. I think my favorite was when I went to England and saw the country with its fields and stone walls. It was beautiful.

• Hong Kong and Bali

• So far, Paris.

• Mine is Cornwall in the United Kingdom.

• Places without terrorists.

What Girls Said 3

• NYC or Paris. I'm just in love with both cities and have been to both twice.
    Vegas is also awesome for fun!

• I'm attracted by all cultures and scenery of the world because they're so different. My biggest Travel crushes are California (summer movie scenery) , Ireland (green + castles + men), Usa (American dream, road trip, fall colours) and Japan (weird country who keeps its own typical culture) So different lifestyles and too much to learn, my dream 😍

• Bangladesh.