How to face super salty people in school?

there's a guy in my grade who's salty and rude to almost everyone. He gets mad whenever people aren't doing their work right even when it isn't his business. He also likes to watchthe others do sports or play cards and leave salty comments. His insults always drive me nuts because he's so annoying and the comments are so mean. Unfortunately, I'm in most of him class, so how should I face him to not get mad?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's doing it for attention/status, you could cut him down if you are quick witted yourself but you will make him angry and there's no telling what he'll do then. Best just ignore him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are rude simply because they’re always rude. Once rudeness becomes a habit, it can be difficult to shake off even if they truly want to behave better.

Habitual rudeness should never be taken personally; it’s just a pattern that’s hard to break. Which brings us to the next point. And also you’ll realize that most rudeness is senseless, so you can cheerfully ignore it.

On the rare occasions when there’s logic behind the rude behavior, staying objective lets you address the root of the problem instead of the rudeness concealing it.

Wishing you the best of luck.

What Guys Said 2

• Drink up their yummy tears

• Just ignore him

What Girls Said 0