Guys, How do you feel about girls with no friends?

So I moved away for college about 4 years ago now. During college I had tonnes of friends, but as the years went on everyone moved away back home. Now I live here basically friendless. I have a few people who I can call up now and again but it seriously sucks. (I go to meet up groups and have been doing the online dating thing.)
Anyways, I'm just wondering how do you feel about someone who doesn't have a whole lot of friends?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer them, the friends of your girlfriend are just an irritation usually.

• Im actually a little insecure about it. I mean I do what I can to at least go out and meet people, but the whole making new close friends as an adult is really hard!

• Don't worry about it, I think the coolest people are introverted!

• Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly it won't matter to me if I like her, in fact I would prefer her having less friends because it means that she is choosy and picks her friends wisely

• Having friends is respectable, but not at all necessary.

• That's normal. But online dating is gross. Don't debase yourself.