What is the longest amount of time you have ever stayed awake?

0|0
14|20

Most Helpful Guy

• All night long baby, if you know what I mean ;)

I was watching movies all night

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Two or three days. Needless to say, I looked like a zombie.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Four days. First week on Marine Corps bootcamp you go through what's called receiving.. you basically get orders to your company and platoon. Uniforms issued.. leadership established.. vaccinations. They don't let you sleep for three days so they can speed up the process. I didn't sleep the night before bootcamp because I was so nervous. Fourth day I was hallucinating lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • 53 hours. When World of Warcraft launched it's 2nd expansion, those were fun days.

1|1
    0|0
  • Like two days but it's been many times. I never tried past that or wanted to. I've always had an easy opportunity to sleep at that point.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think about 50 hours... two sleepless nights in a row to go to bed in the morning.
    Not related to partying... travel by bus (coach) and I can't sleep in a bus :o

1|0
    0|0
  • 48 hours and I had a panic attack and ran down the street without my shoes haha. I have got to 30 something hours at least ten times

1|0
    0|0
  • 72 hours and i worked security in that time fuuuuuuck.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • 36 hours. God I was drinking coffee nonstop.

1|0
    0|0
  • When i traveled i stayed like 36 hours awake i was so excited to be there to the point i was super lol

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 days... lots of energy drinks, lots of tea (since i hate coffee) + a bunch of dudes keeping themselves awake while playing video games :)

1|0
    0|0
    • You played video games four days straight? 😳

• well 2 days, then we draged ourselves into a nearby swimming hall and completed the cycle with 2 more days of gaming ^^ (subtract the times we ate or ordered pizza tho)

• 4 or 5 days.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2-3 days or so

1|0
    0|0
  • 44 hours I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • 10 hours baha

1|0
    0|0
  • About three days.

1|0
    0|0
  • Three days tops.

1|0
    0|0
  • Christmas Eve to Christmas all day all night.

1|0
    0|0
  • 72 studying

1|0
    0|0
  • 40 hours - - - -

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13