What is your biggest regret in life?

I'm pissed it took me 20 years to stop giving a fuck.

Most Helpful Girl

• not taking school seriously, the biggest fuck up ever.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• lol.. I don't have.. my life has been pretty great to be honest :p ahaha
    regardless of the little missteps and bumps in the way, it has been pretty fun, exciting, insightful and a very good learning experience.. good and bad, I love my life and I would not change it for anything nor with anyone.. maybe only for aa day :p and even then I'd be picky with whom ahhah :D :D

• My biggest regret is dropping out of college. I haven't gotten around to going back since and I feel like I'm losing time.

• I'm starting university (so American college) at 22. It's later then most people but not too late. Reapply. :)

• If it makes you feel any better, I did not start college until I was almost 20 years old despite graduating high school early. A combination of external factors like moving, lack of money, and family issues delayed it. Sometimes I feel a bit saddened at being like a year behind my peers, but seeing all of the older folks in college makes me feel better. It makes me know that I am not alone

• Biggest regret is not studying/trying hard enough in school LOL I haven't really done much outside of that

• My biggest regret is letting people walk all over me. Friends, family, bullies, boyfriends... I just feel like a doormat and I don't know how to fix it.

• Being such a rebel in my teenage years and being mean to my parents.

• My biggest regret is that I spent so many years being negative. Then again, you can't choose not to be depressed.

• No big regrets yet

• No regrets here.

• Not being outgoing enough

What Guys Said 18

• being a little bitch in my late teens early twenties.

• I'm pissed it took me 20 years to start giving a fuck.

• BEING BORN IN THE WRONG PART OF THE WORLD!
    It's gonna take me at least 10 years to correct that mistake.
    God damn it.

• So I guess we aren't counting life itself? In that case, probably never telling my first love how I felt about her even after waiting seven years just to see her again. Of course there's no point doing it now because it isn't even true anymore. No, no, that would have to be my second biggest regret. My first would have to be that I didn't tell the person I love now sooner.

• Not travelling more in Uni

No major regrets yet lol

• Not waking up untill 12-13 years of age.

• What do you mean by wake up

• @kingoficeolation Haha. ^.~
      All I'm saying is that I didn't really know what to do with my life untill I was about 12-13 years of age. That I lived the simple life of a child with no responsibilities. But hey, what's the fun in just writing it out.

• Oh, I thought you were one of those "Wake up, sheeple!" types.

• There was this hot blonde that went to high school with me. I knew she liked me and I liked her back. I was about to ask her out, but I chicken out. That mistake of chicken out sometimes replays in my head.

• Not saying 'no' earlier, I guess

• I was in the UK a few years ago and I met this hot American girl from Wisconsin. She was into me and I was into her but I was so nervous I fucked things up.

• Attending Auburn University for one year. I got bullied, jeered at and made fun of there, so I had to switch universities a second and final time.

• Choosing my username for G@G :p

• Not revising for my GCSE's still did ok but could've done so much better.

• Not jumping.

• being mean to my parents. and also that i couldn't study when i was a kid

• That I didn't go to law school in my 30's. I'm going in my 60's.

• Faster than me by a good margin. Good job.

• Using meth, closely followed by getting booted from the Army, but I got booted because of my drug habit so.

• How many times I chickened out hitting on a nice chic I saw passing by.

I feel I'm a chicken in human's body in fact.