😆😆.. if you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?

Most Helpful Guy

• 10 was the best I was smart but still stupid. the world was so big. This way before I thought of girls as GIRLS

• 😂😂... sweet unlike me I was very naughty even at the age 10 lolz

• Yeah to me you still seems so innocent lolz

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be 12 :) i want to eat without worrying getting fat x. x

What Guys Said 18

• 14.
    would love to be a kid again.

• 21 , not for a week, but why not the rest of my life.

• I'm happy with he way I'm living my life, where wanting to rewind the years... is not something I'd be interested in.

• 25, Mid 20's are the best years of a persons life.

• wtf would u know you've never even been 25

• @Fearless_banana ain't much to enjoy in the teen years buddy, haha. They're shite. Thats why i got so much riding on my 20's.

Good to hear shits up for ya dude.

• -.- yeah sure but not for me... for me 25 is the age when I'm Ganna enter hell lol 😣😣

• 17 😖

• I would like to be 18 again because there are some things that I did at that age that I would like to correct.

• I would like to be 89 as I feel that age anyway

• 13 or so

• Probably 21 then I can just do whatever I want.

• -.- trust being young is much more enjoyable...21 is the age where all you worries starts 😑😑

• hmm 15 or 16 I guess

• 33 i guess

• 16, i was like a jackrabbit with women

• Probably 100.

• The age I'm at right now, 19. :)

• 27, I'm fine with my current age. Now, ask me that when I'm 50 and I'm sure I'll want to be younger.

• But 27 is pretty old too lol jk jk jk

• I don't know, I remember things like always wishing I was all grown up, getting mad cause my mom said I had to go to bed, thinking things like kids should be able to drive and adults shouldn't. Shit was hard back then. School, girls had cooties, teachers yelled, and my locker always smelled from day old lunches I forgot to throw away.

• 😱... da dose sound really bad lol... but I'm sure you have realized one thing... the more the number goes up the more life becomes boring and tiring lol

• 17 I'd make one decision that would change my whole life

• 23 - 24 young enough to to shoot young. And olde enough to be seen sexually in older women too

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• 30, to see what I'd look like all grown up.

• 5 lol when life was simple at Head Start

• Lolol 18

• But why being young is better your 16 so enjoy every moment of it... trust me you won't get it back the time you waste...

• Ik but there's a lot I deal w in my family that I hate, and they won't let me drive till I'm 18, and just a lot of stuff and I'm ready to be 18, so I can have myself a job and be able to drive.

• 16 miss that year

• I'm 22 and I would be 22.

Young enough to achieve anything yet old enough to know otherwise.

• I would be 30. I wouldn't be considered old and I still would be young.

• -.-I'm pretty sure 30 is considered as old lol your 23 das a fun age... enjoy every second it lol

• ooo... here's what I think... the more the number goes up the more life become boring... .. full of problems... das why I think young age is better... trust me I know lol

• That makes sense. But I feel like I will be happier when I get older, I'll have the life I want. Which is not happening now.

• The age that I am now :)

• At the moment i'm not really interested in being any other age. I'm just living in the present and looking forward to whatever life has to bring

• 19 was a good age

• 14. And i would change one thing that i made wrong in the past.

• wow i dont know, i would like to be like 7

• 25 seems like the perfect age to me

• I would want to be 18