Do you support Hillary or Donald?

I support Hillary Clinton. Because she's very peaceful and good person. But, Trump is very racist. You think?

• Hillary Clinton ( Peaceful)
  • Donald Trump ( Racist)
Hey guys, all muslims aren't terrorist. Internet isn't true everytime. All religious and all nationality in can be bad people sometimes. ISIS and other terror organozations are Arabian. But I like still Arabian. Because can be. We should be peaceful please.

Most Helpful Girl

• Clinton. Trump's just a con artist, his massive and criminal 'Trump University' scam being one of them, and his hit job on the American people is up next. When you've had 3500 lawsuits, and North Korea, China, and Russia support you, those are huge red flags. I also disagree almost entirely with his platform. He's not going to make America great, he's going to drive it into the ground.

• He's very racist.

• Because she's getting away with it - it's being covered up.

She's been accused, of course she has. www.zerohedge.com/.../just-how-shady-hillary-clinton-shady

• Ordinary people may be accusing her prematurely, but the fact remains no court has accused her of any criminal charge. They've been on her for months about it, and still nothing. Republicans in particular have enough motivation to make sure she's indicted, she's under massive scrutiny, but it still hasn't happened - because they simply don't have it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are brainedwashed. Hillary clinton is far from peaceful. She's a murdering warmonger. Because of her cheating in the primaries, Donald Trump is going to win.

• But dear friend, Trump said '' Muslim problem." Islam is peaceful religious. ISIS and other terror organizatons are learned wrong the Islam. Muslims not terrorist.

• I never mentioned anything about Islam. Islam isn't the issue anyways and it shouldn't be. Hillary clinton is going to build nuclear warheads and continue the world wide manifest destiny. She's a warmonger. A murderer. A cheater (not on the same level as bill). Is that someone to be president? At least donald trump is honest and honesty causes controversy. I'm no trump supporter and far from it as I am with bernie 100% and I will not give my vote to hillary. Most bernie supporters won't vote hillary and that is one reason trump will win. The GOP has no split desicion. The Democrats do. She's going to fuck up America by her selfish and ambitious goals. Let bernie take the nomination as he is the much better choice on facing donald trump for the election.

What Girls Said 14

• Not Crooked Hillary, for sure.
    Good luck and Great question, @Tonio49 xx

• *June 7th I am seeing Trump and Clinton as Running "Non Mates However "In the Running Race."xx

• Bernie (the best of them all)

• Dunno. Hillary is a crook and Donald Trump is a racist who only discusses issues without presenting any plan for how he's going to deal with them. They both suck in my opinion.

• I'll take anyone over Clinton

• Neither

• no one of them politics suck

• Of the two I support Trump. He's terrible but Hillary is even worse.

• With the way things look now neither

• I am an Aussie

• Donald. Trump. Isn't. Racist.

• He doesn't like muslims, mexicans.. He look like Hitler.

• I know what talking about. He's racist that's it. Open the YouTube. Watch it all Trump videos. Okay?

• I watch him on the news. which is a much better source of information.

• I don't support either.

• none but between those two hillary of course

• I'll take Bernie still. I guess Hillary if he can't make it through. I would rather stick forks in my eyes bathe in lava than vote for Dump.

• Sanders is still in this!

• By the skin of his teeth. If loses the next Primary, he's out for good.

• Needs 2 goals to win, 1:55 left on the clock and there is a guy in the penalty box.
      Unlikely but not impossible

• @atomique Wishful thinking.

What Guys Said 25

• Donald!!! Really it's lefty cucks who're hypocritically bigoted that call him a racist for wanting to make America great again! lol

chiefdonaldtrump.com/.../...eelings-trump-meme.jpg

@06CuriousMind

• Not all Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists these days are Muslim, most extremists were moderate Muslims once, ergo there is, indeed, a Muslim problem.

• @raggaMon This guy said the same thing to me.. If you are going to debate it take it up to my opinion on here because I already laid out a bunch of shit for him to put in perspective.

• I hate both of them but if I think Donald is the better choice. Yellow journalism has made Donald Trump out to be a joke when he actually does have a credible background. Clinton is extremely deceitful... she has ulterior motives that is not in our countries best interest.

• That's cool man, I'm not anally retentive so a shit about grammar I do not give! lol

• @fearless_banana yup Clinton has always been an idiot. The only reason why she would be elected would be because she tries to appeal to smaller groups. Like she goes and takes a picture with Michael brown to get the blacks votes, she's a woman so she'll get some women to vote for her just cause she has a vagina.
      The media has completely blown trump out of proportion. Yes he says it how it is, but that's awesome in a president. Who wants bs? I saw a video earlier about how he asked not not have a Latino as his ruling judge... Which isn't racist, it's actually a conflict of interest. People are ridiculous

• "Peaceful"?

You realize that she voted in favor of Iraq back in 2003 and was behind the Yugoslavian conflict of the 1990s where Serbian Orthodox Churches were bombed on Pascha? Her foreign policy alone is extremely hawkish and would probably start a second Cold War with Russia.

• I'll gladly Hillary in the absence of Bernie

• 0|2

• Hillary Clinton isn't a peaceful president she's a war monger that supported going into Iraq. Also she helped Obama invade Liberia and wants to spend more money on building nuclear warheads.

• Maybe he did but that doesn't mean Hillary is peaceful

• Voting 3rd party this time. Jill Stein or Bernie (if 3rd party)

• Hilary. The email thing is not a big problem. If you look at Donald Trump's business history and yes he is a billionaire. He did had his dad help to start it. Also the list of his failures is long. Some examples are Trump University, Trump Airlines, USFL, Trump Streaks, and Trump Magazines. He has no leadership skills, social skills, brains, and any common sense. Plus three of the most evil counties support him.

• Both are terrible. I'm going for a third party.

• The benevolent trump is not a racist, with those statements you'll find yourself on the wrong side of the wall.

• internet.

• ─░nternet isn't true everytime. ISIS and other organizations are arabian. So All Muslim people aren't terrorist. But I like still arabian because all people not terrorist.

• I support Bernie Sanders. I could never bring myself to vote for a corporate criminal or a racist bigot. #BernieOrBust #BernieOrStein.

• Hillary being peaceful. Yeah, sure. On opposite day.

• Nothing peaceful about Clinton, I don't support either of them.

• I strongly agree. She is a warhawk

• What point are you tryna make, I don't support either of them. Both aren't good for the country.

• Buddy Trump is not any better. No religious is peace. Human seem to be inherently violent and evil but capable of restraint, tolerance, and doing good for the greater good and long-tern gain. I agree not all Muslims are terrorist.

• This question is highly biased. Hillary Clinton is a typical corrupt politician who has a nice arrangement with large corporations. Nonetheless, I would support her over Donald Trump any day.

• This sums up how bigoted you are.

You've evoked a black-and-white fallacy: Either you're peaceful (Clinton) or you're racist (Trump).

Allowing people like you to vote is why the world is so fucked up in the first place.

• Lets play a game.

Spot the Libertard.

Target Spotted

• none and I can't vote anyway, but if I had to I'd go with Hillary... the lesser evil

• Clinton over trump but bernie over both

• as a non American i want trump to win cos i think he seems like he will ruin the place if i was American tho id vote bernie. hillary and trump seem like dumbasses dont know shit about bernie tho

• yeah so? im not muslim and trumps an idiot so i dont see why i should care if he's racist

• no i can't support either.

• It comes to a liar Hilary, or someone who is well rude, and not put together.

• They have like 5 months. In 5 months, they can pull aliens out of their ass and remake history.

• I didn't like any of the democratic nominees.(I think Bernie is a nice guy and he isn't a two faced liar like 90% of the other candidates but I just don't agree with his economic policies).

And I gave up on the Republicans when Ben Carson quit. He was the only candidate that I thought would make a good president. Too bad he is boring to listen to and being entertaining seems to be the only thing voters care about.

• "Hillary Clinton (Peaceful)" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You have got to be a troll.

TRUMP 2016.

• Hillary