Would you consider me weird, if I told you I use a laptop instead of a phone?

I feel like, you would do. I notice most people here use a phone, so I wonder what do you think about us, laptop users.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like my laptop more than my phone. More features and easier to use for most things. Nothing weird.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't understand how people even use this site on a phone. If I want to find it, I have to go to the Safari thing and type in the URL. There's no app for it (at least that I know of). I have an iPhone. Is there an app for that? Because I have no clue. I always use a laptop.

• To each their own really. I use my phone to get on here because I've found its easier to read and interact with than it is on my laptop. But that's just me.

• im using my laptop as well

• That's dumb if people do, it's literally not affecting us in any way and it's just another way for using GAG. That's like asking if it's weird to use a full body mirror to do your make up instead of a compact mirror.

• I use my laptop as well

• I use a laptop too... didn't knew it was considered weird :(

• I use a laptop too.

• I'm sure you have your reasons. Maybe you broke your phone? JK it's fine. That's why this site works well for both. As long as you can join the gag community then that's all that matters

• I have used phone only a few times.

• Use a laptop for what?
    I use my phone for different things and my laptop for other things

What Guys Said 10

• Not at all. Laptops are the best on GAG. GAG gives so much trouble on phones.

• Hey man, just use what you have or could afford. Nothing wrong with it.

• I know many people using Skype instead of a phone; in my opinion a laptop is a bit cumbersome.

• I use laptop too right now what's the problem with that? :P

• Yes, I'd even stop talking to you, probably even block you, and when I was certain you weren't around I'd talk bad about you. Good thing you're not telling me that though, right.

• Gosh, all those things because I use laptop? Are you serious?

• No, I'm joking.

• Why would anyone find that weird. I use my laptop for most things. Of course, I have a phone as well? Do you have a phone?

• Yeah but for internet it's difficult.

• I use both

• Whatever works.

• totally weird

• i consider you modern