Do you stand up for yourself?

Do you stand up yourself when you feel that you are being made fun of or teased, or do you just ignore it and cry a bit?

Most Helpful Guy

• I stand up for myself when I know it's necessary, if it's just a dude trying to create trouble, I just ignore it cause it doesn't really affect me.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the situation, but more often than not, I will just laugh at the people making fun of me, because I'm a fucking adult so other adults trying to bully me is adorably pathetic. Besides, I like me, if other people have an issue with a confident, happy, good person like me, I'm doing something right by pissing them off, because they suck clearly.

p.fod4.com/.../...PdFCM_Whose%20Line%20Is%20It.gif

What Guys Said 20

• I used to just take it and suppress it, but that is not good. I'll push it back, and leave if it is bad, but I haven't had anything like that in forever.

• Only if necessary. I don't see a reason to embarrass someone when they're already doing a good job at it themselves.

• I do when I see it's necessary, sometimes I refrain if I am dealing wit someone unstable or who likes to cause trouble in order to get me to come after them. Also refrain sometimes for their own safety.

• Lol yeah

• I think smashing their kneecaps is the best option, then do their elbows too- so they can't get up or use a wheelchair by themselves afterwards.

• I knew a guy who used to cut the tendons at the back of the knees and ankles with a straight razor. He tried to carve his intitials into a guys head one night for doing a judas on him and jumping him from behind. Nobody fucks with you when they know you'll do that

• @bluenose1872 That's good shit man!

• I do not cry, but I ignore it. Who cares what haters think. Let the haters hate while you are on your way to the top.

• I stand up for myself if I feel the need to. there's standing up for yourself then there's just having too much pride and asking for danger

• When I get made fun of, I go along with it and laugh at myself. It takes the wind out of their sails and it just stops because they don't know what to do.

• Depends on the situation, if it's not bothering me it's best to just let go, but if it's something that's going to bother me I'll stand up for myself.

• Well yeah I a not a puss puss.

• Well I'm not a little bitch ass millennial so if someone talks shit they better be ready to get hit. That's all I'm saying

• Who doesn't?

• all the time. but im still bullied even more!

• I stand up for myself, always been that way. However, sometimes you just have to learn how to ignore it. Especially when there's too many people against you. You can only do so much.

• No-one dare to make fun of me in real life but of course I do stand up for myself

• Only my ideas. Those are important. The rest of me is not.

• no, i punch them

• no I stand up for myself

• I stop myself from giving a verbal attack because what follows is physical. I don't want to have someone hurt

• None of the above... i get even. Revenge is a dish best served cold...

What Girls Said 15

• Only if they try to physically pick on me. If I feel threaten at all physically I don't hold back and take it as something serious. So that person could end up badly clawed or worse.

Now if they just call me something and it's a random person, I'll just think they're some pathetic mouth-breather. It is challenging to ignore those kinds of people but I've been working on it.

• Not as much as I should. Sometimes it's difficult for me to defend myself in the moment then later I think of something good I could have said and regret not saying it LOL

• I usually ignore it, because if I pay attention itll only create tension for me to get even more upset; I do get upset but if this person starts pissing me off I insult them right back. but the right thing to do is always walk away - no point in listening to the dog. Russians have a saying which Im sure sounds way better in Russian then English "A dog is barking but the person isn't paying attention".

• When I notice and it is necessary, yes. Especially for something i believe in

• I'll stand up for myself when I deem it necessary but idgaf when someone insults me so if they're teasing/insulting me I'll just usually b like "that's nice"

• I had a really hard time with that growing up.
    Much better at it now.

• I usually just pretend like it doesn't bug me and laugh along with it, bottle it up. and eventually when I'm by myself cry for a little

• It depends on the situation. I don't like arguing so I usually ignore it... Buuuuut if it's out of hand then hell yeah I stand up for myself!

• I don't really get teased. I do stand up for myself when appropriate.

• Stand up for myself.
    If it's something small then sometimes I'll either smile or ignore them.

• I stand up for myself.. I can't stand holding things in when I want to say something

• I just ignore it and let it get to me because I don't know how to stand up for myself.

• Hell yes.

• Yes I do, don't let anyone ever just walk over you and treat you like you are there punching bag because you aren't. Growing up though I had a hard time standing up for myself, but not much anymore.

• I ignore it more than likely. I don't like confrontation.