Do you know any good books to read?

Not novels, but books that taught you something important about life. Thanks ☺️

I'd recommend The Art Of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli.

Most Helpful Guy

• The Art of War.

Probably one of the most powerful read you have to keep next to your bed. This book will change how you think, how you feel and how you act in the world regardless of who you are. However, you have to keep your morals away and read it as someone who can remain calm and rational.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm

Doctor Sleep by Stephen King really did.

I don't remember the name of the book but this one was this girl had a disease that caused blue spots to come up on her skin which could cause death, and she moved to this "miracle place", everything was getting better but she wanted to leave. so she used her make a wish and left. when she came back home the spots began appearing again and IT ENDED THE BOOK WITH AN INVCOMPPLETE SCENTEnce and it killed me inside and i threw the book and sat there contemplating life for about 3 years

What Guys Said 15

• The Bible?

• But it's so long! Jk xD

• Just start it like any other book. Get the most modern English translation you can find and just read it like the book it is. You'll finish it

• The Bible
    American Sniper
    The Return of the Native
    To Kill a Mockingbird
    The Great Gatsby
    Catcher in the Rye
    All of these books taught me important things about life.

• The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem remains one of my favorite books, and it once was my very favorite.

It's profound in a way that can't be simplified.

• Read nom chomski how the world really works and owen jones the establishment. Warning though you'll never look at life the same again when you learn how filthy a cesspool it really is

• The only good non-fiction books I can recommend are about politics, but I doubt you have any interest in that lol

• I'll read you a noevel with my soothing voice. just for you

• Helter-skelter

• Yeah the Norton reader

• Don't Stand Too Close to a Naked Man -Tim Allen.

• Perhaps try the Trilogy of Five? They probably won't teach you anything about life directly, but they will by the end of it.

• I heard Fifty Shade of Gray is pretty good. Definitely taught me something important about life <3

/s

• Crime and punishment, by Fyodor Dostoyevsky

• Shadow of the Dragon by Sherry Garland and a few others i can't remember the name of at the moment

• thank you for asking this question

• Novels especially the classics are important about life.

What Girls Said 13

• Tess of the d'Urbevilles. By far one of my favorite books. And you learn new words as well, a great bonus.

The Thirteenth Story, still reading, but engrossing.

All the books by Janet Oakley and Beverly Cleary <3 oh, childhood.

• Among the best ones I've read are these:
    -Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant (financial freedom)
    -The Lover's Dictionary (love)
    -Why Nations Fail (problems of countries)
    -Freakonomics (practical applications of economics in our lives)

• There is 7seven habits of highly effective people; rich dad poor dad.

Those are the two ones i want to read

• A very long engagement by Sebastien Japrisot

• Just started reading Eat, Pray, Love Made Me Do It. I think there's some really poignant lessons to learn in it. :)

• I like to read the Bible, I always learn with it. Other books I like are novels but with good messages and life lessons. One of them is Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom

• Are you a member on Goodreads? Best site for readers ever!

• 0|1
  • The Skin I'm In. Same But Different. Monster. Bud, Not Buddy. sorry for not giving author names, but ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

• The Monk who Sold His Ferrari
    Chicken Soup for The Soul series
    I am Malala

• The Ellen Hopkins books. Burned is my personal favorite. THEY ARE THE BEST. And the Harry Potter series (-:

• Cuts like a knife

• The tipping point by Malcolm Gladwell. It's about how little things can turn a whole process to your benefit.