When u lose your way, how can u pull yourself to reality?

I've no idea. the most scaring thing is when u lose your soul. cuz u don't know what to do or where to go

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're scared, desperate or sad... you haven't lost your soul. People without souls can't feel, even if you think you can't feel, you can. It's just that you can only feel hurt.

• maybe u r rite. in fact, I have lost my way before 3 years. I never imagine that someone could break my heart into pieces. this is why my soul wad taken away. yep, I got hurt badly

• You're right about that! I'm sure we'll cross paths here again! I enjoyed the chat :)

• morning, yep, as time goes by, we can get to know each other. I am vere interested in u:) well, it's our dragon boat festival here today, have u heard of this before? the first thing I do is bump eggs with mum this morning, lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to ask for help from a trusted friend or family member or a colleague. Often times others can see if you have lost your way.

What Girls Said 1

• For me, I just begin writing everything. For hours on end. It can be my every thought or feeling or want, it can be a story or a song/poem or just random ranting.
    It helps me out a lot.

• I have tried writing for over 3 years, but I had to delete all at the end.:) cuz I didn't wanna cheat on myself or live in the virtual life.

• I get that, but when I do it, I hand write it, I keep everything and writing is my passion

• good, wish u can continue this all the time. at least, u have the passion on writing

What Guys Said 4

• When I stray off path then the new path is the way.

• Slap too the face

• lay off the drugs

• When in doubt, do what you feel like doing.