When u r tired of life, what would u do?

as a matter of fact, I can do nothing. cuz nothing is fair in this world. this is why we still struggle every day. sometimes, I feel helpless, desperate, hopeless n depressed.

Most Helpful Girl

• The One thing to Never Do, @Mr_Lonley Is... Ever Give up on your own Life of Strife.
    We all find a point in our own life where Life may get us Down with a Frown. However, keeping God close to your own Heart and a Big Part of your life, Life is worth Living and Giving and there is so much to Live for.
    I never get Blue for more than a day. I always try and have this Positive Outlook in life. God has always Given and Granted me so much, and with the air that I breathe, good Health and could care about Millions in Wealth, I have More in my own Life than I maybe Deserve on Reserve.
    Your Accomplishments and True Family and Friends are Worth their Weight in Gold.
    Good luck. xx

• @Mr_Lonely xx

• morning there, wow, u wake up so early. I wish that I am not bugging u:) well, bumping begs is a very old tradition during dragon boat festival, but it's so interesting. u know that we chinese have too many festivals:) mmmm, yep, sometimes life is like a drama, this is why we have happiness, anger, grief n joy.:) I hope that my letter can make your day. I feel that u r so sweet, hahaha, so u deserve many many hugs and kisses. xoxo by the way how do u know I am thinking about u?:)

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally feel you, although I have no idea what exactly it is you're going through I've been in the deep and felt the same way you feel about life and it sucked for a lack of a better word. But things did eventually get better and I'm a completely different person now, you have to hang in there, if you need someone to talk to you can message me, I'm willing to listen

What Girls Said 8

• There isn't anything we can do, but I know what you mean. I'd dove into to the big sleep, but suicide sends you to hell... hell is repetition... so I figure I'm pretty much here. Find ONE thing that makes you smile and try to remember it when it's the worst. Without pain, what's the sense in glory?

• meditate. I try to step outside of myself and see the situation, my life with outsiders eyes. I try seeing from the outside in instead of the normal inside out that I am used to. Maybe try that. Try to stop seeing yourself as a victim of injustice. Access the situation from a logical, none emotional or attatched way. Think of it like a strategy game. that's what life is. Everything is attainable once you really realize what you want and decide that you are going to figure out a way to get it. Goodluck Sir!

• I go for a hiking to forget everything for a while and start fresh the next day

• cuz I am old, I don't like something risky. I went to climbing on the mountain with two girls the othe day. but when I reached at the top of mountain, I found out that I am scared of height. so I couldn't move any more.

• Have you ever going to swim? That relaxes me too

• not at all, I say I am a freak, but most people don't believe it. I don't like water, smile. it's as if I don't like ocean, but I know that most love it so much

• I feel like that every once in a while. I just try to remember that I will only feel like that temporarily (I mean it's always in the back of my mind but that's usually where it stays) and I take a nap and I see a whole new world when I wake up lol Sleep does wonders for my mood.

• yep, maybe women are different from men. but I can understand what u r talking. thanks for chat:)

• I think that's more of an individual thing than a gender thing lol

• I understand completely how depressing the world is, sometimes it really stresses me out how people treat each other, but there is nothing I can do about it, so I just have to hide that away until it rears it's ugly head again. Not the best option, but it creates less depression for me. It's going to happen every so often and I've come to accept that I'll have a meltdown once every couple of months.

• i lock myself in my thoughts and cut contact with people for a while... it helps

• Meh. Life is certainly boring and purposeless but I shall continue to live, perhaps I'll find something worthwhile, if not at least I can say I tried instead of sitting around crying about it.

• Go for a run or take a nap

• I can't sleep all the time, hehe. I got depressed, so I sleep less n less nowadays

• I keep going.

What Guys Said 11

• Try something new.

The definition of insanity by Einstein:

"To do the same things over and over again expecting different results"

• Listen to this song and actually do what the song tells me... i dont own a car but a mopad is enogh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZFBM2vTnI4

• life is never fair to some people my friend, my life was never fair to me, but my faith in God/Allah keeps me going

• wel, I don't have any belief, but I respect all, this is why chinese people have lost respect nowadays, they just believe in themselves

• Live in the negative pleasure of life.

Have Lots of sex
    Eat what u want when want
    Watch a lot of t. v
    Game for 8 hours
    Party real hard

That's my advice until u feel better then come back to reality when ur ready. Only thing is ur gonna be at the same place u were when h come back

• yep, home is the best harbor. maybe I am old, I am sick of something exciting like sex n party. I love play basketball, sometimes I can play it all day. but I am unable jump higher cuz of long smoke

• No man that bad advice what u should do is so. thing constructive or something you like.

Make time for these things in you like. Push tour self out your comfortable zone. Your already miserable what do you got to lose. Do different stuff. play basketball for 2 hours then go do something else u like. make time for all your things.

• be honest, I am interested in nothing except for playing basketball. so I think of life as so dull.

• Go see a doctor

• Quit wallowing in your sorrows and do something about it.

• So much neggin', d00d. Get over it.

• i can teach you how to tie a noose

• I will try to restart my brain again lol when im tired of life i try to relax

• It varies.

• jack off then sleep.