Who is somebody that you wish was elected President of the US?

For me it would have to be Pat Buchanan. He ran three times, twice for the Republican Party in 1992 and 1996, and once in reform party in 2000. Never got elected. He's a real conservative, probably the biggest paleoconservative in America and understand's the countries issues very well and provides beautiful solutions. Extremely intelligent man, he's the best.

What about you? Who is somebody that you wish were elected President of the US who has run for office before?

It has to be someone who's run for President before and failed.
bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Sam Harris. Bland as a cornflake but extremely intelligent. I think he'd make a great president.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 11

• Al Gore instead of Bush

• I can accept that, although I'm not a fan. Neocons are a disaster.

• Hmm... I'm think Ross Perot or MAYBE Ron Paul. I prefer someone who will stand up to the assholes that's putting this country down. If they don't like it here, then they can get the fuck out!!!

• JFK was taken too soon. I think he may have been our last true president.

• Robert Kennedy. He probably would've won, but he was assassinated before he had a chance. Barry Goldwater would also be nice.

• Trump

• I would've liked to see Barry Goldwater win in 1964.

• Ron Paul.

• I can't think of anyone who has run for President of America and failed. But I would have said Nick Clegg, just to see some of you squirm :p

• Dave Mustaine

• Joe Biden

• Jerry Springer or Steve Wilkos

• Al Gore and John Kerry. George Bush was a disaster.