Do you believe in true love? Do you believe in magic?

I do for both :)

• Yes to both.
  • No to both.
  • Yes to true love, no to magic.
  • Yes to magic, no to true love.
  • Other.
Oh well I mean magic OR magick

Magick:
techniques for harnessing internal and external energies that will help us change ourselves and our environment

Magic: entertainment known for pulling rabbits out of hats

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• As for true love... My father still wears his wedding band 24/7 and still refers to himself as "married" (never "widowed").
    My mother died in 1977.

Whatever love-magick that crazy woman had, I sure as hell hope she passed it down to her only daughter.

What Guys Said 38

• I believe that all magic is simply something currently beyond our scientific grasp. So in a way I believe in it. I believe love to is a blanket term for a bunch of positive feelings and different types of attachment we have to different people. So in a way I believe in that too.

• True love without a doubt yes!

Magic... sadly, no. But it is a wonderful and innocent idea for the children.

• I believe in both... though not magic in the "abracadabra"meaning of the word. But there is this magic between people who love each other :D

• Yes, I believe in true love.

Yes, *gasp* I believe in magic/magick. I believe in all that spiritual manipulation stuff.

• Yes I believe in both and have experienced both in a way, we have a lot of witches around here that practice, awful lot they are.

And I do know the difference between magick and magic, unfortunately.

• I'm a witch ya know

• Dude, yr state has Westboro Baptist AND evil witches? You need to move lmao

• I believe in true love however the magical part is the effort and what you make of it... not the Disney magic where it simply happens.

• True love is fugazy it's fairy dust doesn't exist..
    MagicK is true.. And it's capable of fucking things to a whole new level..

• True love, but to be honest I'm starting to loose faith as I've been waiting for 15 years now for a girl I met in a dream when I was 11. I'll never stop believing but I can't help but feel empty without someone I can truly connect with.

• Intersting... wt kind of girl she was.. I mean how does she looks?

• Interesting, using positive reinforcement to make me want to interact with others and by doing that I'll be able to fill this missing part in my life. You're a genius ! I'll be sure to try this today, I just have to think of something to talk about without making me look like a total creep. Lol. Thanks for the advice I appreciate it.

• Yes to true love.

Magic could mean multiple things...

• True love can be true with the right definition, but magic is purely fictional.

• Magic, no.
    Magick, yes.

• I tend to believe in true love.. I am married for goodness sake, I could never commit my self like that if i weren't completely, head over heels in love with my wife. It just would never happen.

• For myself I don't believe in it. I know for others they can find true love. I just don't want to be delusional.

• My Ex was my One True love... felt it the moment I saw her, to bad she didn't feel the same.

• love yes, magic no.
    Unless I can apply my own definition of magic, lol

• I believe in love as a feeling, but not love as supernatural force. Nor do I believe in magic.

• I believe in Magic in the sense that there is more to our world than we understand or ever will understand. I also believe that Love is an infinity complex subject I have thought many hours on, without learning a single thing.

• A successful marriage has either three or four elements, depending on if you are religious.
    1. You. Marriage must make your life better/more complete.
    2. Your spouse. Marriage must make her life better/more complete.
    3. Duty to the marriage itself. Like Your Country or The Marines. Semper Fidelis. Always Faithful to it's mission.
    4. If you are religious. God. No explanation needed.

• Yes to both

• Same pinch 😉

• Yes to both 😊

• Sorry folks no such thing as magic. love on the other hand very real. Insanity has the same meaning as love but we all know the difference. this universe runs on very fine laws take a look at one day in your life it could all look unbelievable or impossible like a gift from god. that's more than likely what it is. I'm not trying to preach, but something came before us, and something will come after. were evolving be smart and make good decisions some day we will be the light. God wiling. this is from a full scientific person.

• Not really but if I could choose I would pick magic 😎

• No to both.

• yes I do

• I believe in sun surf and flip flops.

• I don't believe them both.

• I believe in both of them, but you should love! Don't fall in love because everything that falls gets broken!

• No to both.

Fuck magic, technology is way better. And as a man, I don't want to say all women are evil, but do you have any idea how difficult it is to impress women these days, unless you look like Chris Hemsworth?

• More from Guys
    8

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 37

• I believe in true love I guess because I believe in re-incarnation and soulmates, otherwise life would be too depressing.
    I'm not too sure about magic, I used to try out spells and stuff (back in my teen years) involving certain coloured candles and essential oils. Most of the love ones worked but it could've been coincidence I suppose.

• I believe in both.
    True love when I see my parents.

And legit magic, black magic but it's scary af.

• I believe in magic always have and always will, sugar... Now love... lmao, love is a imaginary legendary rumor for fool's!

• C. I've found it i think i just have to reach out more to catch him. LDR.. Im trying not to get my hopes up too much but i still believe as much as i hate to admit it..

• I don't believe in neither of those things.
    Some people spend their entire life looking for love and they never find it.
    As for magic, it doesn't surprises me.

• I wish magic/magick was real or we had technology to mimic it.

I believe you can truly love someone and that not be a common thing. Though I don't believe in the fairy tale type of true love.

• i believe in both... but finding true love tho :'( :'(

• Yes to both of them

• 1|0
    • Thanks to my maternal grandfather who used to sit me down and make me listen to his kind of music back in the old days. I love being withhim but I thought the music was torture. I have since learned that his music was music

• the Lovin Spoonful c 1966

• Seeing as there's no such thing as fake love, if it's love at all then it's true. I believe in love but not magic

• love
      ləv/Submit
      noun
      1.
      an intense feeling of deep affection.
      "babies fill parents with intense feelings of love"
      synonyms: deep affection, fondness, tenderness, warmth, intimacy, attachment, endearment; More
      2.
      a person or thing that one loves.
      "she was the love of his life"
      synonyms: beloved, loved one, love of one's life, dear, dearest, dear one, darling, sweetheart, sweet, angel, honey; More
      verb
      1.
      feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone).

Perhaps it's because true love has different meanings for different people. Dr. Neder defines true love as caring about the health, well-being and happiness of another person to a greater degree than your own health, well-being and happiness.

But thats cool :) I get what you mean

• i dont believe in magic but i said i believed in true love. I've never been in love before so there's no way of knowing that, but i hope there is haha

• Positive energies, sure. Like if you try to focus on the positive parts of your life, you'll end up having a better life. I just think that makes sense. As for the woo woo shit? No, not at all.

• I believe in magic my uncle is a magician. I learned a thing or two from him 😉. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve. As for true love, I don't know I think that people always fall in and out of love.

• I believe in both. I believe that there are people we are meant to be with, and that there can be more than one. And as a practicing with, I do believe in magic (k).

• Yes to both 😍😍😍

• I am more sceptical about both of them

• I'm a hopeless romantic who believes in both.

• I think that the entirety of the universe is magical.

• I just saw your update! Yes I believe in magick! I was going to mention it but I thought nobody would know what it was.

• I believe in true love

As for magic... well, i can find magic in many things in life. I just dont think we are talking about the same kind of magic. "Special moments", "special connections"... such are the things I refer to as magic. Something you're passionate about and feel "magic" while doing it :D

I am not talking about the hocus pocus kind of magic lol

• I truly believe in both as I have seen it with my own eyes

• No to both!

• Ehh, no to both.

• Both ♥

• Yes I believe in both 100%

• True love yes, but not magic :/

• I don't believe in magic. I do believe in true love, as ime happily married.

• No no

• Both can exist!

• Did believe in both, blame Disney for it and gonna sue them for it. LOL But not anymore, now it's just a bad nigh time story.

• True love is real, but that does not mean that everyone is guaranteed true love

The fact is there are no guarantees that it will happen to everyone in life

Magic is definitely purely fictional but fun to watch in movies and books

• More from Girls
    7

2 private opinion(s)