Me and my girlfriend will give our future baby up for adoption if it turns out ugly?

So we are both attractive but afraid of having an ugly baby in the future. So we have decided that we will give him/her up for adoption if our baby turns out to be ugly. But i'm afraid my gf's maternal instinct will kick in and we might end up keeping our ugly baby. help!!!

NOT A TROLL QUESTION
why y'all so mad?

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand where you're coming from and although I sense this to be sort of callous I will answer this as best I can. If your baby it turns out to be ugly that has no predictive value as to whether they will be handsome or pretty in the future. At birth the baby does not look like anything but a mush that squeezed out of of the vagina. Head shape is going to change facial features will change and the actual physical structure of the infant is not the same as it will be at age 25 1525. So while I am not happy with your approach I find it very callous, in addition I don't think you can figure out what that child will look like as an adult by what it looks like in the first even year of birth

Most Helpful Guy

• Feed that babeh some viagra!

What Girls Said 14

• No, you are not attractive at all. Even if this were a joke, you would be one of the most grotesque people I've ever encountered. That said, if you procreate, do be sure to give the baby up for adoption - regardless of the baby's appearance - so that he or she has a chance at a decent upbringing.

• lol what a dumb fucking troll question XD

• Getting a vasectomny helps you control the looks of your baby. Look into it.

• lmaooooo please do the world a favour and keep your pants zipped.

• Don't have a baby then you don't have to worry.

• I am sorry to break it to you but your baby will most likely catch the ugly. You see, ugly + ugly = two uglies. So your baby will be double ugly.
    If the mother decides to keep it, I will share the remedy my ugly ogre skunk ape parents used on me. Don't tell anyone though because it's top secret. It's...
    ...
    ...
    a brown paper bag.

you're welcome.

• I'm all for this.

• If you aren't a troll, then this has to be the shallowest statement that I have ever read on gag.

• -.- *slaps you across the face* ... it's so sad and heart breaking da you will judge your own child...(everyone is beautiful because GOD created them) (as long as your child is born healthy isn't da enough) ...

• You won't be able to tell how the child will turn out at birth. Even if you could, it's sick that two people could possibly be this pathetically superficial.

• just... l o l...

• People pray for a healthy baby first and foremost... that is a shallow and heartless thing to say

• If you two are both attractive it is unlikely your baby will be "ugly" due to genetics. However, there is no way you can tell what a baby will look like in its future based off of it's appearance as a newborn. Furthermore, if this is really how you are "choosing" your children, you really do not understand the true gift of a child.

• Your disgusting rat! I hope you never have kids

What Guys Said 4

• Hahahaha wft

• your parents should've aborted you motherfucker.

• Get a life you losers.

• Lmfao, really dude?